Hawkers mull over raising food prices

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/c...ost-burden

too ex food nowadays. i not longer eat out. some stall food not nice better closed, people not going to paid for expensive not nice and small portion food. i go for for cheap stall. they are the one earning right now. people dont patronize increased food stall as they have more choices now
[+] 2 users Like jus4lucky's post

Let FTs, PRs & Dependents go and support the Hawkers.

Since they are so loved by PAP and drawing high salary.

Aussies also know the loopholes in PAP

Pay themselves 3 times more than our locals doing the same job.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

[Image: Food-price-increase-2-comments-Mar-22.png]

Curry puff $1.9

Sotong balls on stick $2.5

All the sharkie hawks just at their own time carry on to up prices. 
And even before GST starts.

The relevant authorities have to come out fast to act before the situation worsens. 

Many hawkers have over  Frontline TV program profess openly that they are still profitable but earn lesser if they maintain their current price.
[+] 1 user Likes hansamu's post

I already made my own Cappuccino coffee… Rotfl
DIY is much cheaper…

[Image: 44-A8-EBA1-B1-F0-4-DA6-B6-CF-EB0-C2-FA16570.jpg]

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

many increase 20%

normally I buy my food at3$
now 3.60$...20% increase

(14-03-2022, 04:48 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  many increase 20%

normally I buy my food at3$
now 3.60$...20% increase

Bigger portion? Confused

Can garment set the max percentage of 10% the hawkers can increase and punish these anyhow increase prices for big profits?

if any of your neighbour cook, can ask they willing to cook extra or not, then you can pay them a bit to cover their cost. i sell them food when i off, theY saved money i also earn abit. win win situation. no need to paid for high price outside not nice food.

pap govt is not doing anything to cool down the rise this 1st  round is becos of coming 1 % gst
next yr another 1% 2 nd round.

resulteD higher gdp= more bonuses for them n civil servants .GUARANTEED AFTER LOOKING AT HE FIGUREAT END OF YR N ENF D OF NEXT YR

Some blood sucker hawkers take the pepper to raise the price and further the food portion
So little
[+] 1 user Likes Cmpunk's post

let say no to these type of hawker, it punish the honest one and it also punish us the office worker, blue white collar worker. we made to pay more, when gst come another round, how not to be angry. pap is useless. why still take so high paid where citizens is suffering, so many minister for what. now is the time to replace them.

(14-03-2022, 07:03 PM)jus4lucky Wrote:  let say no to these type of hawker, it punish the honest one and it also punish us the office worker, blue white collar worker. we made to pay more, when gst come another round, how not to be angry. pap is useless. why still take so high paid where citizens is suffering, so many minister for what. now is the time to replace them.

NZ IS LOOKING INTO HALVED TRANSPORT FEES,FUEL TAXES
THIS NZ PM REJECTED PAY INCREASE FOR HER LAST YR OS SO,SHE SAID IS ALREADY WNOUGH!!
HERE IN SPORE  ?????
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

(14-03-2022, 03:11 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Curry puff $1.9

OCK?

(15-03-2022, 12:00 PM)talky Wrote:  NZ IS LOOKING INTO HALVED TRANSPORT FEES,FUEL TAXES
THIS NZ PM REJECTED PAY INCREASE FOR HER LAST YR OS SO,SHE SAID IS ALREADY WNOUGH!!
HERE IN SPORE  ?????

It rings the bell now and recall some1 shared this.

I see the difference where a Greedy Govt will attract greedy FTs robbers too. 

[Image: Goh-CT-Ministers-are-not-paid-enuf.jpg]

(14-03-2022, 03:12 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Sotong balls on stick $2.5
Curry puffs from Malay stall costs $1.20 each.......

(15-03-2022, 12:13 PM)Ola Wrote:  It rings the bell now and recall some1 shared this.

I see the difference where a Greedy Govt will attract greedy FTs robbers too. 

[Image: Goh-CT-Ministers-are-not-paid-enuf.jpg]

SPOREANS SO FOOLISH TO LISTEN FAITHFULLY TO HIS NONENSEARE THE PRESENT 4 G MINISTERS MEDICORE OR SUPER TALENTED TO DO GD FOR SPORE??

some are just greedy.

don't have to buy from them if we find it too expensive
[+] 1 user Likes drgn's post