McDonald’s Sweet and Sour Fish Feast- Epic Fail

Today had this for makan.  It is 50 % off or else it would be $12.40

The meals consists of 

1 fish burger with the sweet and sour sauce  (more sweet than sour) and a small slice of pineapple
1 cup sweet corn (M)
1 coke (S)
2 chicken drumlets (overcooked, dry and flavourless)

Verdict?  Not worth it.  It is just a hyped up fish burger meal which is usually just $6+ But they throw in the “sweet sour” sauce and a small slice of pineapple, add 2 pathetic small overcooked and dry chicken drumlets to charge you double the price!

At $12.40 I definitely wouldn’t buy it.  It’s criminal to sell at this price. I rate 1/10 at this price 

At $6.15, value wise probably just failed by a bit too (lousy sauce), just consider they throw in 2 chicken pcs for free. I rate 4.5/10 at this price.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like p1acebo's post

I also ate it during lunch. Big Grin
Still Better than the Mcspicy burger.

But I always like to change the coke to packet milk for my Starbucks capsule coffee.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

$5 mc spicy meal more worth it

No photo to show?

Thank for sharing. Will scrap it off my weekend lunch list.

(11-01-2024, 07:22 PM)usual Wrote:  you are a crazy retarded total failure and total loser penniless beggar scum bastard mad dog!

you this total failure and total loser bastard dog don't even have $6.20 and you had to whine and cry you very heartache to spend $6.20 on mcdonalds's food!

you are a crazy retarded total failure and total loser penniless beggar bastard scum no-money, no-wife, no-children, no-girlfriend, no-life bastard mad dog!

you licked my anushole and you ate my feces!

you go die now!

you this crazy retarded bastard mad dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

Hahaha the seow kau profeu aka portaly aka times aka holiday aka tonnes of other seow kau clones is back Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(02-01-2024, 12:37 PM)usual Wrote:  I am a bastard seow kau woof! woof! woof! crying

We all know! That's why I exposed you again and yet again Rotfl Clapping nudie

Anyway I will come and expose you again if you start another wuliao thread ok? Laughing

Right now I got no time for you. Go away seow kao Laughing