He was, and I think he is, completely in his own war logic, Putin

“I’m a soldier myself and he knows that, and I told him that the loss of his soldiers ... the number is huge.”

It was Nehammer’s first face-to-face meeting with Putin and he said he came away pessimistic about any end to the war.

But Nehammer said his account of the scale of the loss of Russian life made no impact on Putin.

“He didn’t show any sign of impression, he was not impressed by that number at all; he was impressed by the fact of the sanctions against the Russian Federation.

“Maybe now we have a chance again, maybe a chance for a ceasefire,” he said, citing the talks between Russia and Ukraine on war prisoner swaps and for the export of grain via Odesa.

https://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/world/e...5d4ab.html

Quote:Leaked intelligence documents suggest that Russia has already suffered up to 222,000 casualties, including up to 43,000 killed. Ukraine has suffered up to 131,000 casualties with up to 17,000 killed in action.

Best thing for the world and Russia itself is for Putin to stop his brutality which hurts not only ukranians but his own citizens.

Russia should stop it's invasion and pull back.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

It should be the other way around if based on the original leaked documents. But the Westerners are saying the figures are altered.

Putin had been attending funerals for donkey years. The impact has been cast on his bone.

The lies about Russian casualties have been exposed by the leaked pentagon documents.

https://youtu.be/WxwsfbqJwbc

There are a few pieces of news not on main Western media on Russian Missiles on HQs in Ukraine. The west side will likely take revenge sooner or later.

WEST is Dead
singlion watches RT everyday
now perfecting his firewall going upper theatre freeBSD just learning
singlion picture is perfect but bandwidth need a little boost
2.5G or 10 will be good u know negotiations
u know not chonTU-ed radiation
[Image: Screenshot-from-2023-05-01-09-13-08.png]

(01-05-2023, 08:45 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Russia should stop it's invasion and pull back.

And let Assmerican led NATO slaughter and chop into pieces?!

singlion eternet from provider straight into comptr firewall
but the other becos i have only a single nic port has to use the provider's 2nd port sw
singlion does not trust it
now fix another aux USB hub now receiving this internet WAN now toking to u leaving the other free will later become a LAN.
rewiring is hard work so i have to keng
becos i have been toying Bank informs 'we notice a new browser is dat U?

singlion has become childlike marvel at his handiworks
the sky the limit now thr. SHELL commands

just look how stupid the comptr is
singlion hot remove comptr only nic em0
and hotpiak into port of new USB ethernet hub
one moment cannot another can
we r updating
no wori singlion will later put all in proper places
[Image: Screenshot-from-2023-05-01-10-14-31.png]