Healing the Divide founder Iris Koh has been granted bail of $20,000.

Healing the Divide founder Iris Koh has been granted bail of $20,000.

During the interaction between the lawyers over her bail conditions, Koh raised her hand several times wishing to speak. She said that she would need to contact her members to gather evidence for her defence. https://str.sg/wPw6

All want $$$. Everything also $$$.

No $$$ difficult to survive

Laughing

This case the govt can't afford to lose.

I am against this group of "vaccine hesitants" and their one sided evidence gathering to feed the fears of those scared of vaccines.

But I can imagine she could have done what she is accused off without creating "direct evidence"
For example she can refer members to the doctor without explicitly mentioning falsification of vaccination status.

Anyway she has to face the consequences.

There is also some bad karma as husband is an accused scammer who crested Vendshare in investment scheme in which Singaporeans lost money. The police should really look into this ...

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(04-02-2022, 10:34 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  This case the govt can't afford to lose.

I am against this group of "vaccine hesitants" and their one sided evidence gathering to feed the fears of those scared of vaccines.

But I can imagine she could have done what she is accused off without creating "direct evidence"
For example she can refer members to the doctor without explicit mentioning falsification of vaccination status.
The govt. wants every resident here to be fully vaccinated, in order that it can contain the Covid-19 viruses, or those who are infected suffer less symptoms.. Big Grin

(04-02-2022, 10:37 AM)debono Wrote:  The govt. wants every resident here to be fully vaccinated, in order that it can contain the Covid-19 viruses, or those who are infected suffer less symptoms.. Big Grin

So far scientific evidence is both above are true 
It is also true a small number suffer rare side effects from vaccine....as vaccines are not perfect.

Conspiracy theorists and certain scare mongering groups will use rare incidents to scare the public.  Even if we sit in car there are car accidents and people die from it, do we fear a ride in  a car? We would if everyday someone bombard us with news of fatal accidents....that is what such groups are doing.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Tearing Court documents?
Stupid. 
Asking for long term at Changi.
Hero seeks opportunity not anyhow hoot. 
Whole gang kena this time. 
Cheating the ministry is a serious offence.

(04-02-2022, 10:50 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  So far scientific evidence is both above are true 
It is also true a small number suffer rare side effects from vaccine....as vaccines are not perfect.

Conspiracy theorists and certain scare mongering groups will use rare incidents to scare the public.  Even if we sit in car there are car accidents and people die from it, do we fear a ride in  a car? We would if everyday someone bombard us with news of fatal accidents....that is what such groups are doing.

A good analysis of the whole situation we have here.  There are some who are scared of taking the vaccination jabs due to some fake news.  There will be some who have side effects, but the intensity of the effect is tolerable. There are also some who are fully jabbed but died but they are few and far between..........

She is extreme , no different from taliban mad thinking....extreme pole of the yin yang principle..sure got troubles one.
[+] 1 user Likes Yin yang's post

(04-02-2022, 11:25 AM)Yin yang Wrote:  She is extreme , no different from taliban mad thinking....extreme pole of the yin yang principle..sure got troubles one.

The wisdom in I Ching is 
趋吉避凶.

又是一个刁民。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

She kena an extra charge. I already lost count how many charges she has accumulated.

https://www.msn.com/en-sg/news/singapore...ar-AATsdjI

Justice Vincent Hoong - No bail on Monday, 31 Jan 2022.

District Judge Ng Peng Hong - bail granted, 4 Feb 2022.

Why like that? 

crying crying crying

Iris Koh, the founder of anti-vaccine group Healing the Divide, was granted bail on Friday (Feb 4), after being handed an additional charge of obstructing a public servant from carrying out her duties.

As part of her bail conditions, Koh was ordered not to contact “directly or indirectly” certain members of the group.

The condition, specifically requested for by the prosecution, became a point of contention with Koh's defence counsel, who noted that its scope may be too broad and that Koh may need to contact some members to build her defence case.

The additional charge, Koh's second, was handed to her for obstructing a police inspector by refusing to sign and subsequently tearing up a copy of her recorded police statement.

More at https://shrtco.de/A2GFxC

Took off mask outside mata station. Another new charge?

Some time, I wonder are such requests from prosecution "Koh was ordered not to contact “directly or indirectly” certain members of the group" is normal for such cases, or it is because she is Iris Koh..

I hope the names of the "certain members" is communicated clearly to Iris Koh.. If not, I agree with defence counsel's argument point that the scope is too board..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post