Heard Dr. M lost...

Time for him to retire.....

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

expected one.

He already won when his nemesis pass away but still he stay on I cannot understand why. Crooked bridge must proceed is it? If build he will retire is it?

this mad dog is abandoned by the ppl.
[+] 1 user Likes Bigbluedot's post

(19-11-2022, 11:40 PM)sgh Wrote:  He already won when his nemesis pass away but still he stay on I cannot understand why. Crooked bridge must proceed is it? If build he will retire is it?

Trying hard to help in political career of his son.

(19-11-2022, 11:41 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Trying hard to help in political career of his son.

Same like LHL , he put Lawrence Wong first now behind pathing the route for his son.

I don't believe he will not , the " lee family " connection behind.

Only way to " break this Lee family connection " is vote for a new Govt
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Voters want him to retire.

(19-11-2022, 11:37 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Time for him to retire.....

Dr M....the old fox....retire. Clapping

(19-11-2022, 11:43 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Same like LHL , he put Lawrence Wong first now behind pathing the route for his son.

I don't believe he will not , the " lee family " connection behind.

Only way to " break this Lee family connection " is vote for a new Govt

What makes you so cock sure?

(19-11-2022, 11:46 PM)Teeth53 Wrote:  Dr M....the old fox....retire. Clapping

Anwar Ibrahim was poised to finally become prime minister in 2020. But his alliance collapsed from infighting, leaving him as far, far away as ever from the top PM job.

How?. Old Fox. Dr M?. U still want the PM job.

(19-11-2022, 11:48 PM)hansamu Wrote:  What makes you so cock sure?

Human nature rah all politicians are like this part and parcel.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(19-11-2022, 11:46 PM)Teeth53 Wrote:  Dr M....the old fox....retire. Clapping

As the MP for Langkawi, he couldn't do anything to help the people there during the pandemic. The livelihood of the people there depends on tourism.

(19-11-2022, 11:46 PM)puntfast2 Wrote:  Voters want him to retire.

Dr M is stiil very stubborn or stiil a old fox.

DAP veteran Lim Kit Siang has urged fellow political veterans Dr M and Tengku Razaleigh Hamzah to drop out of the upcoming polls to make way for younger leaders.

“I ask Mahathir and Tengku Razaleigh to decline nomination as candidates in GE15 and stiil very stubborn old 97 years man.

Not only did he lose his seat, he lost his election deposit. Laoma really malu!

Is official he lost
News mention

Dr Mahathir: 'People asked me to come back, it is not my wish. It will be very selfish of me to think only about myself and not about the country.' —

(20-11-2022, 12:04 AM)puntfast2 Wrote:  Dr Mahathir: 'People asked me to come back, it is not my wish. It will be very selfish of me to think only about myself and not about the country.' —

Why no one interview him about his pet project the crooked bridge to link Spore and JB? Is it he still wanted after not seeing it built for many years?

(19-11-2022, 11:58 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  As the MP for Langkawi, he couldn't do anything to help the people there during the pandemic. The livelihood of the people there depends on tourism.

Faithful, he leaving finally. It he's good for him. Clapping

(20-11-2022, 12:04 AM)puntfast2 Wrote:  Dr Mahathir: 'People asked me to come back, it is not my wish. It will be very selfish of me to think only about myself and not about the country.' —

I think is good to leaved and retired. Laughing

(20-11-2022, 12:00 AM)starbugs Wrote:  Not only did he lose his seat, he lost his election deposit. Laoma really malu!

Good to listen to DAP veteran Lim Kit Siang old advice. Good. Rotfl

Will he get a heart attack?

(20-11-2022, 12:07 AM)sgh Wrote:  Why no one interview him about his pet project the crooked bridge to link Spore and JB? Is it he still wanted after not seeing it built for many years?

[Image: IMG-20220621-WA0001.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Teeth53's post

When Anwar becomes PM will be.like old fox /snake...Will demand and squeeze dry SG.

(20-11-2022, 12:22 AM)Teeth53 Wrote:  [Image: IMG-20220621-WA0001.jpg]

Once a year nemesis will come up so can fix a time both can meet and talk about old times?

(20-11-2022, 12:21 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Will he get a heart attack?

Better to slower slower slow down and retire, oredi 97 yo.

(20-11-2022, 12:26 AM)hansamu Wrote:  When Anwar becomes PM will be.like old fox /snake...Will demand and squeeze dry SG.

very hard and difficult to say... Thinking

(20-11-2022, 12:33 AM)Teeth53 Wrote:  very hard and difficult to say... Thinking

Agree need time to observe his moves. Once he wriggle his butt we must be careful to preempt his new pattern come out.

will be gone like price philip at 99

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McCDWYgVyps

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/asia/mal...at-3086731

(19-11-2022, 11:40 PM)Bigbluedot Wrote:  this mad dog is abandoned by the ppl.

he hate sg and jelly LKY achievement.