Heard got many gays and lesbians

In China ?

By virtue of their population, yes, there're a lot of homos.

(31-07-2022, 11:24 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  By virtue of their population, yes, there're a lot of homos.

Heard actually China Govt don't restrict them , sometimes I see China more open minded than SG.

(31-07-2022, 11:36 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Heard actually China Govt don't restrict them , sometimes I see China more open minded than SG.

If u like... u can move there.

Smile

(31-07-2022, 11:43 PM)Niubee Wrote:  If u like... u can move there.

China got so many talent themselves you want to go there also hard.

(31-07-2022, 11:36 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Heard actually China Govt don't restrict them , sometimes I see China more open minded than SG.

Yes, it's true. They're more open-minded than us. In fact, sexual promiscuity may be more common there than we think, hence the divorce rate is high.

(31-07-2022, 10:17 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  In China ?

Gays are in demand in China since ancient time. When they dun have enough gays, the Chinese castrated many boys to become eunuchs to service the females in the palace. Then there were many mystical martial arts where only gays can master. There was one famous character named Dongfang Bubai which you may have heard....... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7hy1EOGjrM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEXme91w0AQ

Sg also no restriction.  Laughing
Cn similar to Sg do not recognize such marriage. 

Is not Open minded, but more tolerance.  Big Grin

(31-07-2022, 11:59 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Gays are in demand in China since ancient time. When they dun have enough gays, the Chinese castrated many boys to become eunuchs to service the females in the palace. Then there were many mystical martial arts where only gays can master. There was one famous character named Dongfang Bubai which you may have heard....... Big Grin
dongfang bubai! wow, didnt think of that just that lgbtq+- divide & mulitply all were there fr the begining even during biblical days. i mean can u imagine - with animals too! we know that right?
so whats new?

acceptance!

thats the headache for societies everywhere.

Many of this people good meh? I don’t think so.

(31-07-2022, 11:59 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Gays are in demand in China since ancient time. When they dun have enough gays, the Chinese castrated many boys to become eunuchs to service the females in the palace. Then there were many mystical martial arts where only gays can master. There was one famous character named Dongfang Bubai which you may have heard....... Big Grin

Dongfang Bubai is not gay lah. He just potong to practice martial arts.  Big Grin

(01-08-2022, 08:11 AM)winbig Wrote:  Dongfang Bubai is not gay lah. He just potong to practice martial arts.  Big Grin
Same lah, once potong the behavior like FA liao.... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

It is ok they r around.
Make us beri happy
but please not LBGTQI
all become ahKUA play backside Monkeypox Houtoud.
chiliap chiliap TU-ed become good profits for Big Pharma.

last time there is a gay club in 22 ann siang road
i was doing their website when it first started
they have a gym and sauna
it was called maleculture.com

(01-08-2022, 08:16 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Same lah, once potong the behavior like FA liao.... Big Grin

Rotfl