Heartbroken woman found school admission letter that her father hid for 17yrs

https://www.scmp.com/news/people-culture...er-abandon

During those era boys are preferred to study as high as possible. Woman no need study so high just find a man to marry give birth, cook and look after child can already. Such thinking still exist in both Spore and Msia lar.

My spouse mother is one. Her daughters all can study but she wanna reserve the monies in case her two sons can make it. But you see time wait for no one. So in the end the daughters go get scholarship or work first later private Uni. The two sons? All cannot study book kind so never went on to Uni lor. Now every month allowance daughters give. Her two sons never give instead once a while ask mother for monies. So you see some mothers make wrong decision thought sons better but in the end sons all CMI.

The 2 cannot study book sons give birth sons all also cannot study. One 19 years become father. Another smarter come Spore earn SGD.

bo lui bo pian, what?? call the father go to become prostitue ah???

last time my father also no money, i walk 30 min to school and back home everyday.
bring bread in plastic container, nvr eat at canteen..

KNN,, choose a sec sch near near just to save bus fare...

My sis has a masters but she chose to be house waif Thinking

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(18-09-2023, 05:15 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  My sis has a masters but she chose to be house waif Thinking

Let that worth it?.

(18-09-2023, 05:28 PM)Blin Wrote:  Let that worth it?.

Bio pian.  She says it's her choice and her life.  Rolleyes

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Maybe the father knows she will end up a housewife even after getting the education?

But if it is Sec education, then the father is very wrong

There must always a baseline for education for both sexes

It's just a fact of life for families to prefer male than female.