Hedge funds are rushing into Chinese stocks
Video 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44gWFXal9F8

When people say they rush in...they are already in and waiting to get out.

They won't take days and weeks to rush in.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Funny, a lot of them pull out in January and February 2024. Saying that the China market will collapse. They start going in the China stock market in April 2024.

Some made losses and they sold their counters previously. Now, it is rising back again even when the US interest rate is high.

The rise in the US interest rate is to attract the hot money flow to the US. At the same time, the quantitative tightening, removing the USD from the markets, will reduce the global economy as it is the major trading currency. There is a very much lower supply of the US dollar and lower demand for it.

There are Pros and Cons for the US because of the world's military spending on equipment.

There are a lot of factors that are in place:
The 2 major wars.
The Belt and Road initiative.
The Change of the Global Order.

Aiya money moves in and out, that's how the market works, what's there for the pdf to worry about? You shd worry about the tiny amount which got stuck in yr oa for 20 yrs

Next wave up will be China’s stocks

Laughing

It's interesting to see how the tides have turned from early 2024 when many were predicting a collapse, to now, with hedge funds diving back in. The high US interest rates and quantitative tightening definitely add layers of complexity to the global market dynamics. I think one of the factors not to overlook is the role of artificial intelligence in trading. AI-driven algorithms can analyze massive datasets at lightning speed, potentially identifying trends and opportunities that human traders might miss. This could be part of the reason why hedge funds are feeling confident about re-entering the Chinese market. If anyone's curious, I've been reading up on platforms like Immediate Edge  (https://immediateedgeapp.org) that utilize AI for trading. It's really mind-blowing how technology is reshaping the financial landscape.

(26-05-2024, 02:37 PM)Gstalk Wrote:  Next wave up will be China’s stocks

hard to tell
to forestall trump fr being elected 
chian is afaraid if trump reelected will bomg peking when attack taian
suay sauy xi attack taiwan b4 us ge all hell broke

for ccp power n authority are 2 most important matters to them rather than on the good of economy
they rather let hk suffer economically to let them hv western  democracy

(03-06-2024, 03:23 PM)talky Wrote:  hard to tell
to forestall trump fr being elected 
chian is afaraid if trump reelected will bomg peking when attack taian
suay sauy xi attack taiwan b4 us ge all hell broke

for ccp power n authority are 2 most important matters to them rather than on the good of economy
they rather let hk suffer economically to let them hv western  democracy

that is to say china prefer power n authority to sacrificing  economy