Report hdb

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

HDB lor

If outside matter is town council

I encounter once dam zzzz

One Bedroom got water leakage I call town council first that time I still don’t know who call .

Later few days the town council officer come claim this one call HDB and he help me call

Later few days or one week later that HDB officer come check claim the leak is outside so under town council claim he will call for me

Than I wait for one month no relpy I call town council they claim that HDB officer never email them than I tell them the leak is from outside

Later they send the officer come than claim need to do what skyfolding so take sometimes

After few months a small leak finally settle zzzzzzz

I can’t imagine those new BTO flat so tall if some of them have the same problem with me maybe need even longer times
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

buyed landed such problem can setter easily.

(26-03-2024, 07:13 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Even your ceiling is sweating?
Report hdb

Come back hm my ceiling crying knn

Upstairs on Aircon?

(26-03-2024, 07:15 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  HDB lor

One Bedroom got water leakage I call town council first that time I still don’t know who call .

Later few days the town council officer come claim this one call HDB and he help me call

Later few days or one week later that HDB officer come check claim the leak is outside so under town council claim he will call for me

Than I wait for one month no relpy I call town council they claim that HDB officer never email them than I tell them the leak is from outside

Later they send the officer come than claim need to do what skyfolding so take sometimes

After few months a small leak finally settle zzzzzzz

I can’t imagine those new BTO flat so tall if some of them have the same problem with me maybe need even longer times

😱😡😡😡😡😡

Went upstairs the neighbours also say that come home her kitchen floor flooded without any reason since no renovations work done .I was wtf.... somemore near the dumpster area

HDB WILL ASK YOU AND THE UPPER FLOOR OCCUPIER TO SHARE COST OF REPAIR.  

Luckily from outside, town council bear the cosy.  

(26-03-2024, 07:47 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Went upstairs the neighbours also say that come home her kitchen floor flooded without any reason since no renovations work done .I was wtf.... somemore near the dumpster area

Her floor drainage got stuck BOH?
If her kitchen floor not flooded it won’t affect your kitchen ceiling 
Still got leaking BOH?

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(26-03-2024, 07:47 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Went upstairs the neighbours also say that come home her kitchen floor flooded without any reason since no renovations work done .I was wtf.... somemore near the dumpster area

huh what? You mean your neighbour kitchen floor flooded she don't bother?

(26-03-2024, 07:35 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  buyed landed such problem can setter easily.

Of course rah, Just call , service man come but cost a lot. If can stay landed house mean can afford lor

but some landed house owner is their parents pass down one and come their gen not say rich. Thus some try to save minor fault they never call for repair man , even outside full of grass like forest they also don't bother call for gardener service.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(26-03-2024, 08:41 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  huh what? You mean your neighbour kitchen floor flooded she don't bother?

She not at home only after returning back from. Work

Wtf mine is not the only units tio

Next door down stairs neighbour also come up looking for my unit next door neighbour.

Similar cases wtf ....what happened .

Think my block whole column from up stairs to down all got such cases.

(26-03-2024, 09:05 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Wtf mine is not the only units tio

Next door down stairs neighbour also come up looking for my unit next door neighbour.

Similar cases wtf ....what happened .

Think my block whole column from up stairs to down all got such cases.

MrYang kor kor call HDB rah.

Fking obvious liao the crack

[Image: IMG-20240326-235507-583.jpg]

(26-03-2024, 07:05 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Anyone got experience before who to report

this one must go HDB.. if yr flat is very old, most likely upstair renovation work "decay" cause water to sip through.

my mother flat face the same thing,, found the upstair water pipe sip water. they call contractor to seal it. 
both party got to share the cost of repair..
[+] 1 user Likes victortan's post

(27-03-2024, 12:40 AM)victortan Wrote:  this one must go HDB.. if yr flat is very old, most likely upstair renovation work "decay" cause water to sip through.

my mother flat face the same thing,, found the upstair water pipe sip water. they call contractor to seal it. 
both party got to share the cost of repair..

True, sometime upstair flooring deteriorate after renovation.
[+] 1 user Likes watchfirst9's post

Upstairs no renovations or A&A work .
Plus as mentioned before my unit below also face the same issue as mine

(26-03-2024, 07:05 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Anyone got experience before who to report

Shd be washing machine drainage pipe never secure properly, water has outflowed from the piping. and also check the water drainer area is it wet?
If this is the case. Go to hardware shop to buy piping extension. Make sure to seal it with silicone after fixing with the extension piping.
Your neighbour may have bought a new washing machine which has very strong water outflow.

Call HDB also no F use. They are also blur like sotong. Worse case, heck your neighbour’s floor. You will need to pay 50% of the total cost.  Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(27-03-2024, 03:50 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Shd be washing machine drainage pipe never secure properly, water has outflowed from the piping. and also check the water drainer area is it wet?
If this is the case. Go to hardware shop to buy piping extension. Make sure to seal it with silicone after fixing with the extension piping.
Your neighbour may have bought a new washing machine which has very strong water outflow.

Call HDB also no F use. They are also blur like sotong. Worse case, heck your neighbour’s floor. You will need to pay 50% of the total cost.  Rotfl

Please refer to number 16 for the photo

I think your ceiling got no problem lah. May be there is a tiny leak some where but no big deal because your upstairs neighbour kitchen flooded due to the real root cause. So once they fixed their kitchen flood problem, your leak will also disappeared by itself.       Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(26-03-2024, 07:15 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  HDB lor

Bedroom got leaking?? That means you stay on the top most floor and above your bedroom ceiling is the sky roof? Like that I can narrow down which unit you stay liao.      Big Grin

Carl Jung

(27-03-2024, 05:24 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  I think your ceiling got no problem lah. May be there is a tiny leak some where but no big deal because your upstairs neighbour kitchen flooded due to the real root cause. So once they fixed their kitchen flood problem, your leak will also disappeared by itself.       Rolleyes

Then how about the other units below also tio hor

(27-03-2024, 05:54 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  Then how about the other units below also tio hor

All cause by that flooded kitchen floor above your kitchen lah. Once they fixed that flood in that kitchen, all those tiny leaky problems will disappear lah. 

Bedroom and kitchen are not wet areas, so they cannot cause leak to the lower floors. Your upstairs neighbour's flood must be due to choke water drainage. Once they clear that flood water, all the floors below shud dry up.

If leak is in bathroom ceiling, then that is real big problem because bathroom is wet area where it is constantly subjected to water usage.    Rolleyes

Carl Jung

(27-03-2024, 05:10 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  Please refer to number 16 for the photo

There are few ways to find the faults and solve the problem.
Unlikely, the water seepage is come from outside rain.
Is your side wall wet near the windows? 

First is to check the water machine.
Second is to check the kitchen sink.
Check for water around the area.

If cannot find water, jialat liao.
Got to call the HDB to tell them the actual cause. 
Ask them to recommend the contractor. The price shd be more reasonable. 

Hope it can be solved by injecting glue into the flooring. If still cannot solve the issue , probably got to heck the floor.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(27-03-2024, 06:10 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  All cause by that flooded kitchen floor above your kitchen lah. Once they fixed that flood in that kitchen, all those tiny leaky problems will disappear lah. 

Bedroom and kitchen are not wet areas, so they cannot cause leak to the lower floors. Your upstairs neighbour's flood must be due to choke water drainage. Once they clear that flood water, all the floors below shud dry up.

If leak is in bathroom ceiling, then that is real big problem because bathroom is wet area where it is constantly subjected to water usage.    Rolleyes

I am not sure about level above them...and why the level below alter units face the similar situation like me .

The funny part the dripping stop? 
When I wake up to make kopi. 
Have submitted the damage over to HDB , lifesg and before that town council. Later around 10 will follow up with the town council.😡😡 If still no response from them.

(27-03-2024, 07:05 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  I am not sure about level above them...and why the level below alter units face the similar situation like me .

The funny part the dripping stop? 
When I wake up to make kopi. 
Have submitted the damage over to HDB , lifesg and before that town council. Later around 10 will follow up with the town council.😡😡 If still no response from them.

Hello how many times did I need to repeat. Here is the video

ceiling crying wtf ...
https://youtube.com/shorts/ASLJ8Uq6ky8?feature=shared

[Image: IMG-20240327-002801-953.jpg]

Big iron, TC contractor is half past six standard. 别给他忽悠。

The water seepage shd not be come from toilet. Water same as electricity like to take short cut.

Hope it is not your drainage pipe under the floor is bursting.