Her younger brother Lee Hsien Yang in a Facebook revealed

Death was announced by her younger brother Lee Hsien Yang in a Facebook post on Wednesday (9 Oct) morning.

Details for funeral to be revealed
In his post, Mr Lee said his sister passed away at home that same morning.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/l...-age-of-69

[Image: lee-wei-ling.jpg]Source: Lee Hsien Yang on Facebook
Before quoting the novel Lord of the Rings, Mr Lee said:
Quote:
[size=11]At our father’s funeral in 2015, Ling closed her eulogy thus ‘I can’t break down (and cry), I am a Hakka woman.’ Ling, I am less stoic than you.[/size]
The details of her funeral arrangements will be revealed “in due course”, he added.
He asked for well-wishers not to send flowers, but to donate to three charities instead:

Lee Wei Ling dies aged 69, 4 years after being diagnosed with brain disorder

Latest News People Singapore. The details of her funeral arrangements will be revealed in due course. By Jeremy Lee - 9 Oct 2024, 6:26 am

Before quoting the novel Lord of the Rings, Mr Lee said: At our father’s funeral in 2015, Ling closed her eulogy thus ‘I can’t break down (and cry), I am a Hakka woman.’ Ling, I am less stoic than you.

Details of her funeral arrangements will be revealed “in due course”, he added. He asked for well-wishers not to send flowers, but to donate to three charities instead: He asked for well-wishers not to send flowers, but to donate to three charities instead:

Canossa Mission Singapore
Parkinson Society Singapore
Total Well-Being SG Limited

She was diagnosed with progressive supranuclear palsy in 2020. Dr Lee’s death comes more than four years after she revealed that she had been diagnosed with progressive supranuclear palsy — an uncommon brain disorder that causes severe body movement problems and behavioural changes. Lee Wei Ling Diagnosed With Brain Disorder Called Progressive Supranuclear Palsy
They say, “health is wealth”, and the saying rings true indeed because you can’t enjoy a good life if you’re not in good health.

For Dr Lee Wei Ling – daughter of Lee Kuan Yew – however, she recounted that she has “had it good for too long” as she comes to terms with her recent diagnosis.

Rest in peace.

(09-10-2024, 07:02 AM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  [Image: lee-wei-ling.jpg]Source: Lee Hsien Yang on Facebook
Before quoting the novel Lord of the Rings, Mr Lee said:
The details of her funeral arrangements will be revealed “in due course”, he added.
He asked for well-wishers not to send flowers, but to donate to three charities instead:
Very soon she will be joining her father and mum. RIP. Thankyou Bigeyes
[Image: Screenshot-2024-07-25-16-51-47-94-f69139...4f144a.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-2024-06-10-13-05-19-89-f69139...4f144a.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-2024-06-10-13-05-10-78-f69139...4f144a.jpg]

She lived for 4yrs after diagnosis over time deteriorate and suffered 

RIP

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(09-10-2024, 07:24 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Rain cancer is often aggressive. She lived for 4yrs after diagnosis longer than anyone I knew who had it.

She have live with it for more then four years with cancer... Thinking

She believe very must in angmo medicine only. This is the only thing is...RIP. Wilted_rose
[Image: Screenshot-2024-05-26-20-33-53-94-f69139...4f144a.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-2024-10-09-07-41-30-85-680d03...270fe7.jpg]

(09-10-2024, 07:43 AM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  [Image: Screenshot-2024-10-09-07-41-30-85-680d03...270fe7.jpg]

Bro to young bro to meet and talk over their sister very soon to settle their different... Clapping

The past is buried. Outstanding cases with the 2 paid. Hope to come back home.

(09-10-2024, 08:02 AM)theold Wrote:  The past is buried. Outstanding cases with the 2 paid. Hope to come back home.

Lee Wei Ling, daughter of Lee Kuan Yew, dies aged 69. She can't passed through age 69. She work too hard and not caring for herself, especial cancer and her Health lehh

(09-10-2024, 07:09 AM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  Lee Wei Ling dies aged 69, 4 years after being diagnosed with brain disorder

Latest News People Singapore. The details of her funeral arrangements will be revealed in due course. By Jeremy Lee - 9 Oct 2024, 6:26 am

Before quoting the novel Lord of the Rings, Mr Lee said: At our father’s funeral in 2015, Ling closed her eulogy thus ‘I can’t break down (and cry), I am a Hakka woman.’ Ling, I am less stoic than you.

Details of her funeral arrangements will be revealed “in due course”, he added. He asked for well-wishers not to send flowers, but to donate to three charities instead: He asked for well-wishers not to send flowers, but to donate to three charities instead:

Canossa Mission Singapore
Parkinson Society Singapore
Total Well-Being SG Limited

She was diagnosed with progressive supranuclear palsy in 2020. Dr Lee’s death comes more than four years after she revealed that she had been diagnosed with progressive supranuclear palsy — an uncommon brain disorder that causes severe body movement problems and behavioural changes. Lee Wei Ling Diagnosed With Brain Disorder Called Progressive Supranuclear Palsy
They say, “health is wealth”, and the saying rings true indeed because you can’t enjoy a good life if you’re not in good health.

For Dr Lee Wei Ling – daughter of Lee Kuan Yew – however, she recounted that she has “had it good for too long” as she comes to terms with her recent diagnosis.

https://mustsharenews.com/lee-wei-ling/

(09-10-2024, 09:24 AM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  https://mustsharenews.com/lee-wei-ling/

[Image: Screenshot-2024-10-09-09-28-07-54-40deb4...480b12.jpg]

Heard she has in her death wish that her sis in law not attend her funeral
Don’t know if this would be fulfil
Must have hated her to her guts to wish for that

Tampines & West Coast GRCs are there for the taking 
[+] 1 user Likes Bluebull's post

She wil hv a good and peaceful place in heaven. Rest-In-Peace.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(09-10-2024, 09:44 AM)Bluebull Wrote:  Heard she has in her death wish that her sis in law not attend her funeral

That Ho skin very thick. Sure attend and make hooha

Smile

From her obituaries below. She is not a believer of Christ, she will be going to hell.

“Well, here at last, on the shores of the Sea comes the end of our fellowship in Middle-earth. Go in peace! I will not say: do not weep;
for not all tears are an evil.” Gandalf from Lord of the Rings (JRR Tolkien)

A lot of people don’t know this
That Lee Wei Ling is the god mother to LHL’s daughter
Heard that daughter not very close to her step mother

(09-10-2024, 10:03 AM)TopSage Wrote:  From her obituaries below. She is not a believer of Christ, she will be going to hell.

“Well, here at last, on the shores of the Sea comes the end of our fellowship in Middle-earth. Go in peace! I will not say: do not weep;

Shit to you la!
Not believe in Christ means going to hell?
How you know?
You been there?

[+] 1 user Likes Bluebull's post

(09-10-2024, 10:06 AM)Bluebull Wrote:  Shit to you la!
Not believe in Christ means going to hell?
How you know?
You been there?

Not true yah. 
a} We dunno what her belief system was.
b} Ony God who knows everything decides what happens to us. As believers let us oso pray for the repose of her soul.
c} She was a person staunchly committed to compassionate deeds, why would she be punished for living a virtuous and morally upright life?

(09-10-2024, 07:24 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Rain cancer is often aggressive. She lived for 4yrs after diagnosis longer than anyone I knew who had it.

Datz bcos she did not have brain cancer. It was supranuclear palsy. End stage iz great suffering....
[+] 1 user Likes luncheonmeat's post

(09-10-2024, 11:05 AM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Datz bcos she did not have brain cancer. It was supranuclear palsy. End stage iz great suffering....

Hsien Loong reflects on the passing of his sister, Dr Lee Weiling (Me!, think her young bro can come back to Singapore lehh )

Lee Hsien Loong shared a tribute following the passing of his sister, Dr Lee Wei Ling. Reflecting on childhood memories and her achievements in medicine, he acknowledged their estrangement but expressed deep sorrow at her loss, describing her as fiercely loyal, independent, and dedicated to

(09-10-2024, 11:12 AM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  Hsien Loong reflects on the passing of his sister, Dr Lee Weiling (Me!, think her young bro can come back to Singapore lehh )

Lee Hsien Loong shared a tribute following the passing of his sister, Dr Lee Wei Ling. Reflecting on childhood memories and her achievements in medicine, he acknowledged their estrangement but expressed deep sorrow at her loss, describing her as fiercely loyal, independent, and dedicated to

Lee Wei Ling, daughter of Lee Kuan Yew, dies aged 69 https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...69-4667096

(09-10-2024, 11:12 AM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  Hsien Loong reflects on the passing of his sister, Dr Lee Weiling (Me!, think her young bro can come back to Singapore lehh )

Think Ah Yang will be coming back for the send off since he oredy pay outstanding liabilities plus which papaya in their right mind will dare make trouble for him during dis time of mourning.

(09-10-2024, 09:44 AM)Bluebull Wrote:  Heard she has in her death wish that her sis in law not attend her funeral

This is for!, she must have her last wish is fulfil lehh..... Clapping if is the truth
[+] 1 user Likes Tee tiong huat's post

(09-10-2024, 11:37 AM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  This is for!, she must have her last wish is fulfil lehh..... Clapping if is the truth

There is two in her family.... Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Tee tiong huat's post

(09-10-2024, 10:03 AM)TopSage Wrote:  From her obituaries below. She is not a believer of Christ, she will be going to hell.

(09-10-2024, 11:05 AM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Datz bcos she did not have brain cancer. It was supranuclear palsy. End stage iz great suffering....

OMG.... Sicktill  Omg