Here Are The “Outrageous” Accusations Made Against Ministers Who Rented

Here Are The “Outrageous” Accusations Made Against Ministers Who Rented Colonial Houses at Ridout Road

There was even one saying that previously, a former tenant was “forced out” to “make way” for K. Shanmugam.

👉 https://goodyfeed.com/accusations-ridout-road/

Home affairs liddat, foreign affairs also liddat

Haizzz, SMH

They change the terms for no aircon, no this and that?

So Shamugam bath there at night 9pm or 12midnight, using cold water?

Yar sure.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

[Image: IMG-20230528-111943.jpg]

(28-05-2023, 11:19 AM)Ola Wrote:  They change the terms for no aircon, no this and that?

So Shamugam bath there at night 9pm or 12midnight, using cold water?

Yar sure.

Stupid article by IB is just a smoke screen.
Nobody said tenant cannot install aircon, hot water heaters  ( which is a very nominal cost btw ) Especially if it is done by grassroot linked contractors!
Just that it has to be removed / premises reinstated before moving out! ( How much will that cost?!?!? Millions ah? The rental is suppose to be millions per month, I can install 100 aircons and remove it on the same month again and it will not cost me a fraction of what I am suppose to pay in rental to SLA )
As if SLA dare disallow them to install aircons and heaters. The writer must be a goondu lost in lalaland ah
[+] 1 user Likes Truebluesg's post

CB la u guys who complain okay...they only remt the toilets and store room to store gold bars lah...not renting whole house dont be stupid they are very thrifty persons good characters with intergrity ok.
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

The burning question has to be....
“WHY, UP TO NOW, KJ AND OC HAVE NOT BEEN POFMA!???!”

Tampines & West Coast GRCs are there for the taking 
[+] 1 user Likes Bluebull's post