44-year-old among 16 COVID deaths, 4,248 new cases in Singapore

It also marks the 40th day in a row with fatalities from COVID-19 reported in Singapore, with 279 people having succumbed to it this month.

The 365th to 380th COVID-19 deaths in Singapore were aged between 44 and 90. All of them had various underlying medical conditions. The 44-year-old individual had not been vaccinated against COVID-19.

Seven new cases were added to the cluster at Maple Bear Loyang preschool, now totalling 25 infections. Of them, 15 are students, seven are household contacts and three are staff members.

There are currently 257 cases of serious illness requiring oxygen supplementation. A total of 139 cases are in the intensive care unit (ICU) – 80 are unstable and under close monitoring to prevent further deterioration, while 59 are critically ill and intubated.

The current overall ICU utilisation rate is 74 per cent, said the MOH. On Tuesday, the ministry had said that it has triggered the next 100 ICU beds, which will be ready next week.

https://sg.yahoo.com/news/44-year-old-am...02482.html

Focusing too much on young unvax death, soon there will be interviews with the family members stating regrets from telling the decease to vax?

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

44yrs old dun vax  …… cannot jab because of illness or  ………

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

So focus on that 1 unvax and.....btw, how many of the rest of that 16 who died are fully vax?

(30-10-2021, 09:20 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  44yrs old dun vax  …… cannot jab because of illness or  ………

Yes, it is good to know whether the 44 year-old did not vax due to allergy, or some valid reason.. Rolleyes

(30-10-2021, 09:24 AM)debono Wrote:  Yes, it is good to know whether the 44 year-old did not vax due to allergy, or some valid reason.. Rolleyes

Yes, it is avoidable

(30-10-2021, 09:32 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  Yes, it is avoidable

If u r destined to die, u will still die even if u jab 10 times with mRNA. It is unavoidable. Your time have yet to come so u can talk cock.  Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

(30-10-2021, 09:35 AM)winbig Wrote:  If u r destined to die, u will still die even if u jab 10 times with mRNA. It is unavoidable. Your time have yet to come so u can talk cock.  Laughing

Like that, I guess you cross the road without looking left and right or follow the traffic lights signal

(30-10-2021, 09:39 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  Like that, I guess you cross the road without looking left and right or follow the traffic lights signal

That's exactly what kooks like you did taking that mRNA shit into your body

(30-10-2021, 09:52 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  That's exactly what kooks like you did taking that mRNA shit into your body

everyday whine whine bitch bitch KPKB trying to act clever…. you must be a lonely frustrated old frogy with nothing to look forward to…. I seen those in hawker centre alone with a lonely cup of kopi looking angry but dun know why  Rotfl

44 year-old but all news dare not reveal what underlying medical condition ?#!

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(30-10-2021, 10:06 AM)Ola Wrote:  44 year-old but all news dare not reveal what underlying medical condition ?#!
yeah important infö for the public

(30-10-2021, 09:05 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Focusing too much on young unvax death, soon there will be interviews with the family members stating regrets from telling the decease to vax?
Then I will say it is a discrimination to the elderly who died due to COVID. Even the 102 year old granny (I believed should be the oldest causality) didn't managed to get any news coverage like interview family members to tell us more about the granny.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(30-10-2021, 10:01 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  everyday whine whine bitch bitch KPKB trying to act clever…. you must be a lonely frustrated old frogy with nothing to look forward to…. I seen those in hawker centre alone with a lonely cup of kopi looking angry but dun know why  Rotfl

Oh i see, the truth hurts, nwm, this should be an easy job for Darwin

It is a treasure hunt jigsaw puzzle game.

(30-10-2021, 10:12 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Oh i see, the truth hurts, nwm, this should be an easy job for Darwin

Just because you are frustrated and feel hurt doesn't mean others are like you. Go to community centre and befriend some elderly

(30-10-2021, 10:06 AM)Ola Wrote:  44 year-old but all news dare not reveal what underlying medical condition ?#!

These days, under 40 also got underlying medical conditions. So should we be seeing a death under 40 any time soon?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

I'm also curious why moh doesn't want to give us an archetype of the more vulnerable looks like. I think it helps people protect themselves against infection...

(30-10-2021, 10:19 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  Just because you are frustrated and feel hurt doesn't mean others are like you. Go to community centre and befriend some elderly

Sorry hor, I feel hurt about what, can you be specific?

You kooks who took mRNA are the ones who are frustrated and hurt for kenna played out for taking toxins into your body that is not effective against Covid
as evident from all the complains around the world, but of course you are in denial mode, as usual, for you have already given up in life

Just admit it, and stop coming here to keep deny you have been kelong because you have been kiasi, kiasu, kiaboh, kiachenghu

You deserves what you get in life, so stop making your problem mine ok...LOL

Death case for age seem wide range instead of elder..