Hi Ching: would you recommend fine or jail for those who refused to vaccinated?

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threa...d.6651869/

what has the unvax threaten them especially this F*ker yip?

(01-12-2021, 10:52 PM)wulala Wrote:  what has the unvax threaten them especially this F*ker yip?

I guess their theory is that once reached 100% vax, everyone will be safe and countries can open up. treat it as common flu as their miracle jab can protect people against severe symptoms like an amulet   nudie

(01-12-2021, 11:18 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  I guess their theory is that once reached 100% vax, everyone will be safe and countries can open up. treat it as common flu as their miracle jab can protect people against severe symptoms like an amulet   nudie
it just doesn't make any sense, since the nation has already reached 95% vac. plus for those unvac, its either their medical condition or other reason that holds them back. And if they are the spreader, then those vac should not worry as the vaccine claim to protect from severity.
so their intention is contradicting.
[+] 3 users Like wulala's post

Taking away the people's freedom of choice? F*ck off.

tomorrow will be a better day

Jail is good...I am unvax, I support jail.
[Image: giphy.gif]

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

Until now those unvacc are still surviving whereas those vacc are dying in icu.
Everyday so many vacc died.
What is the logic.?
They said vacc could proteCt from death and icu??
Does not seem right?
[+] 2 users Like Bigbluedot's post

(02-12-2021, 10:38 AM)Bigbluedot Wrote:  Until now those unvacc are still surviving whereas those vacc are dying in icu.
Everyday so many vacc died.
What is the logic.?
They said vacc could proteCt from death and icu??
Does not seem right?

your observation is absolute! the vaccine doesn't really protect, human lives are just being exploit. vaccine after vaccine just like the white mice in the lab.
while the pharmaceutical companies laugh all the way to the bank.
[+] 1 user Likes wulala's post

if given a choice i wont vac. janpanese only 40 % vac.
[+] 3 users Like Blin's post

Those bedridden and recluse likely no need vaccination.
[+] 1 user Likes SotongOngTee's post

(02-12-2021, 11:28 AM)Blin Wrote:  if given a choice i wont vac. janpanese only 40 % vac.

many european are not vax as well and I believe some of them knows how to go around the bush to enter other countries. there is no way SG can verify that as well when they enter our land.

with this covid so powerful, and the vaccine seem to be ineffective, wont make sense also. vac die faster then unvac. dont belied what underlying condition. imo the vaccine have lost the credibility. mrna vaccine is new, no one know what happen down the road, when there might have complication too. people in between,to take or not. all have a reasons. better solution is the cure . nothing else. after booster shot, there might be another shot waiting for you, maybe 100 shot before cured found. theN when the cured found, you will also have complication of the vaccine you have taken long before.

(02-12-2021, 03:54 PM)jus4lucky Wrote:  with this covid so powerful, and the vaccine seem to be ineffective, wont make sense also. vac die faster than unvac. dont belied what underlying condition. imo the vaccine have lost the credibility. mrna vaccine is new, no one know what happen down the road, when there might have complication too. people in between,to take or not. all have a reasons. better solution is the cure . nothing else. after booster shot, there might be another shot waiting for you, maybe 100 shot before cured found. then when the cured found, you will also have complication of the vaccine you have taken long before.

Who is Hi Ching? Is it Iching?

(02-12-2021, 03:54 PM)jus4lucky Wrote:  with this covid so powerful, and the vaccine seem to be ineffective, wont make sense also. vac die faster then unvac. dont belied what underlying condition. imo the vaccine have lost the credibility. mrna vaccine is new, no one know what happen down the road, when there might have complication too. people in between,to take or not. all have a reasons. better solution is the cure . nothing else. after booster shot, there might be another shot waiting for you, maybe 100 shot before cured found. theN when the cured found, you will also have complication of the vaccine you have taken long before.

But our govt. wants everybody to be vaccinated, there must a reason why they do this... Rotfl