Hidden telecom charges on M1

plan stated 14.44

but charge me 14.90

that is near 50 cents extra for " no reasons stated " and Don't see 50 cents just penny there
one year is extra 12 bucks there and m1 have how many subscribers out there.

I believe Singtel , Starhub too, " they got " hidden charges don't tally as on your plan but usually charge more in penny will not over 50 cents. "

They have undercharged you cos including gst it's more than 14.90.

(10-09-2023, 10:27 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  They have undercharged you cos including gst it's more than 14.90.

Don't get you here.

Actually they got stated GST amount which is current 1.6 bucks extra on top with your plan charges. + this " extra hidden charges which is near 50 cents "

Just migrate from M1. There are so many telcos nowadays. SIMBA pricing is clear with no hidden charges for caller ID or GST.

I hasten to add that Simba’s coverage and reception leaves much to be desired Big Grin

I should know.  I migrated to Simba a couple of months ago.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

Gst no need add meh

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(10-09-2023, 11:24 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Gst no need add meh

The bill got show clearly GST is 1.6 bucks

what i preferring is the plan , stated 14.44 yet the bill show the plan charged at 14.90 this is NO included GST as I already GST charges they got stated is 1.60

SO simple, u just take a snapshot of your bill to let us know decide for ourselves if you're a fool or m1 really tried to take advantage of u.

(10-09-2023, 01:13 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  SO simple, u just take a snapshot of your bill to let us know decide for ourselves if you're a fool or m1 really tried to take advantage of u.

I got call up m1 before the CSO claim the app show " wrong plan cost " blah blah say she will info the IT side.

happen got m1 app updates, so I updated the price still show the same 14.44 instead 14.90 which I pay and that CSO do claim is a " error mistake on the app show my plan is 14.44. "

(10-09-2023, 01:10 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  The bill got show clearly GST is 1.6 bucks

what i preferring is the plan , stated 14.44 yet the bill show the plan charged at 14.90 this is NO included GST as I already GST charges they got stated is 1.60

M1 should just round up and charge $15. So there will be no hassling from you all over the forum for just a few cents like a big bullock cart. KNNah.   Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

https://tinyurl.com/mut42zn7