Sylvia Lim's phone not hacked by state agencies: Shanmugam

CNA: Sylvia Lim's phone not hacked by state agencies: Shanmugam.
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...nt-2506571

lol, More juicy if Sham one got hack? best is PM etc ones?
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

How does Shan know ? He should say he do not know .

Apple could be refering the "state" in state-sponsored agencies as USA government and not Singapore.
[+] 1 user Likes *天哥*'s post

(18-02-2022, 06:52 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  How does Shan know ? He should say he do not know .

Apple could be refering the "state" in state-sponsored agencies as USA government and not Singapore.

I read before, Apple, Microsoft tactically can see everyone info, who you call who you sms etc. Just that due to Privacy Law in United States they cannot anyhow monitor but again law is law who knows.

https://www.reuters.com/technology/exclu...022-02-03/

Several of QuaDream's buyers have also overlapped with NSO's, four of the sources said, including Saudi Arabia and Mexico - both of whom have been accused of misusing spy software to target political opponents.

One of QuaDream's first clients was the Singaporean government, two of the sources said, and documentation reviewed by Reuters shows the company's surveillance technology was pitched to the Indonesian government as well. Reuters couldn't determine if Indonesia became a client.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

You believe this poisonous snake?
[+] 3 users Like Dan's post

(18-02-2022, 07:15 PM)Dan Wrote:  You believe this poisonous snake?
This snake forever loves to wriggle around the bush. Even the tongue also can wriggle inwards and outwards. Very toxic.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(18-02-2022, 07:00 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I read before, Apple, Microsoft tactically can see everyone info, who you call who you sms etc. Just that due to Privacy Law in United States they cannot anyhow monitor but again law is law who knows.

Yes, they can see..u r right. Now they are trying to get users put their data into iclouds so they can use AI to monitor everything from calls to the pictures and life.

(18-02-2022, 07:29 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  Yes, they can see..u r right. Now they are trying to get users put their data into iclouds so they can use AI to monitor everything from calls to the pictures and life.

Americans folks all along already know this is why they keep highlight Gov Privacy law is it really? BS ? on surface claim yes Privacy but behind??

Knowing how this Shan works, he's probably twisting his words. In truth, of cos the state agencies are not hacking her phone. It's PAP's own setup that does the job.
[+] 4 users Like Blasterlord2's post

Sure hack lah, no hack then i worry
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(18-02-2022, 07:15 PM)Dan Wrote:  You believe this poisonous snake?

Who believe???

Who??
[+] 2 users Like Stoki's post