High level of trust in S'pore due to culture of honouring one's word :Lawrence Wong

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/p...rence-wong

Can return my Cpf $?
So no need talk cok.

High level of trust for . . . .PAP?

He ownself talk cock, ownself happy again

Typical Bad PAP Culture that is only half honour and honest

SHOW Me how many jobs created went to Citizens since 2017

SHOW Me the data between HDB affordability between Citizens and Foreigners since 2017

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

Since when all these pappies can be trusted?  All are the same kind bearing the same spots.

He sounds like a Joker for PM Lee. It is meaningless to talk about trust when they did not earn it and no promises were made and no conscience needed.

Keep their words??

If yes why sinkie keep saying govt keep shifting goal post??

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(17-09-2022, 08:39 AM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  He sounds like a Joker for PM Lee. It is meaningless to talk about trust when they did not earn it and no promises were made and no conscience needed.
Ownself claim and trust ownself.  They never get to understand what are the feelings of those ground voices.  Not knowing these is a total failure on loss of trusts and respects.