Highly Vaccinated Israel Is Seeing A Dramatic Surge In New COVID Cases. Here's Why
Information 

It was a perfect storm: The vaccine's waning protection came around the same time the more infectious delta variant arrived in Israel this summer. Delta accounts for nearly all infections in Israel today.

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsod...-heres-why

We will face the same situation in coming weeks and months....if we don't roll out booster fast enough.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(09-09-2021, 09:41 AM)5354 Wrote:  For the young and vaccinated people like you

The best booster is from infection with mild or no symptoms

But you no balls, isolate yourself instead of enjoying life to the fullest

Why don't you suggest to govt to let all young people walk around without mask to get this natural booster?

What you say is rubbish as young people can infect old ...and that is a big risk

Isolation is to reduce risk from.low to zero. Young people have low risk of dying from covid19 not zero risk....

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

We need a traditional vaccine like what Dr Gabriel Oon said earlier.

Boosting with same mRNA vacc does not make sense.

Buay sian meh?

Why always bring up Israel?

Palestinian Covid suicider must be very active in Israel. Many other countries in Europe of similar size and also Singapore do not have such a high infection rate. All of them have good death rates though higher than Singapore.

[Image: j3n3frx.png]