Hindenburg: Adani has 23yo auditor signing off $100B of company assets .

https://markets.businessinsider.com/news...urg-2023-2

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(04-02-2023, 08:09 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  https://markets.businessinsider.com/news...urg-2023-2

young and qualified. Court case held in USA or India?. interesting .

(04-02-2023, 08:23 AM)Blin Wrote:  young and qualified. Court case held in USA or India?. interesting .

Can a 23 year old auditor be trusted with 100 billion dollars...........? Thinking

(04-02-2023, 08:26 AM)debono Wrote:  Can a 23 year old auditor be trusted with 100 billion dollars...........? Thinking
straight from uni. paper still warm can smell the ink.

Regardless of age, you hold the qualification and position, then you are responsible loh..

Sign your life away and spend the rest of your life in jail..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

as long qualify by their country system. ie legal age, accounting qualifications etc.
the sign off is valid. their government accepts it. why you doubt?

Hindenburg don't believe in audit and accreditation in India? Or have not seen talented geniuses of young age? Or deem 11 man auditing firm less credible than big 4? Maybe Hindenburg should explain why the question on 23yo signing off.

(04-02-2023, 08:26 AM)debono Wrote:  Can a 23 year old auditor be trusted with 100 billion dollars...........? Thinking

Child labour in India - Wikipedia

why not 
india has child labour as young as 9
23 is consider very very mature already

Ranjiao CECA company with rubbish standards as usual.

Many people never learned a lesson from all these, this is not the first time, and will happen again and again.

Will you trust a 23 year-old or an 80 year-old senile like biden?