Shoot Blank Queen encouraged SGUnited

Hire alot of interns/ attachment

without short fix period ie 4 or 6 mths

So, after 18 mths, companies learn the loophole from Shoot Blank Queen

And do not hire them as Fresh Grads

Because Interns can be exploited both in terms of jobs and salary

Her CCBAI leading SG to the grave

[Image: Intern-BD-500-1000.png]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

[Image: Intern-DG-Mktg.png]

I saw news claim those SDA will be assist from MOM come job
since Social distance no need any more come tomorrow.

is interesting " what kind of jobs MOM so call help them to find "

for sure are those F&B /cleaner/security or packer, etc jobs which by right is " part time job "

i bet those SDA will be Miss their current social distance job, daily take a stroll at shopping mall like " window shopping " yet can get paid. aka really " tropical Civil servant office job like that " ....

(25-04-2022, 02:41 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I saw news claim those SDA will be assist from MOM come job
since Social distance no need any more come tomorrow.

is interesting " what kind of jobs MOM so call help them to find "

for sure are those F&B /cleaner/security or packer, etc jobs which by right is " part time job "

i bet those SDA will be Miss their current social distance job, daily take a stroll at shopping mall like " window shopping " yet can get paid. aka really " tropical Civil servant office job like that " ....

Help in processing passport and long-term/PR applications lor.. now many.

(25-04-2022, 03:02 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Help in processing passport and long-term/PR applications lor.. now many.

I suspect they will do the Tray return Ambassor , some lucky one maybe go public sectors/ stat boards join as Full time staffs

AGAIN USING OUR PUBLIC FUNDS and this is why GOVT Need to increase this and that to fill up these money been used.

Is BS not totally claim is due to Health care come Covi19 to be honest.

Don't forget our PM, president, Minister, MP, Mayors pay? now is More people

(25-04-2022, 03:08 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I suspect they will do the Tray return Ambassor , some lucky one maybe go public sectors/ stat boards join as Full time staffs

AGAIN USING OUR PUBLIC FUNDS and this is why GOVT Need to increase this and that to fill up these money been used.

PAP always anyhow spend money

Another thread showed them hiring for coming PE

Need about 1 to 2 years to train those idiots

When 90% of the time,

they do nothing much

(25-04-2022, 03:13 PM)Ola Wrote:  PAP always anyhow spend money

Another thread showed them hiring for coming PE

Need about 1 to 2 years to train those idiots

When 90% of the time,

they do nothing much

NEED 1-2 YRS FOR SUCH TRAING ???
ARE THESE TRAINESS UNEDUCATED ?

(25-04-2022, 03:08 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I suspect they will do the Tray return Ambassor , some lucky one maybe go public sectors/ stat boards join as Full time staffs

Govt needs to increase expenditure because they allow the medical cost to go up. They should really check on private doctors and dentists. These people anyhow prescribe unnecessary treatment and medicine to patients so that they can earn more. I don't understand why these practices are not clamped down.

Used to see a group of men and women walking and exercising at the beach few years ago. When the pandemic hit, saw the same group of men and women walking along the beach. The only difference is that this time they are wearing SDA uniform. So this group of people are paid to exercise at the beach. After that saw them at the shopping mall. This is where our money goes.

Hire fresh grads for 3 years as Interns

Pay them only $800/ mth

That is why our internship always fail!

During my days, after graduation i had to knock at many factory gates in jurong looking for a job.