Historian claims most Han Dynasty emperors were gay....

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

Gaypanda must now think he is Han royalty… Rotfl

simple thing also cant differentiate. Gay vs Bi....

No wonder so stupid, same like Pevertosan Big Grin

Smile

https://www.theworldofchinese.com/2019/0...e-history/

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Learning Chinese history solely from western media proper?
Yellow skin does not means they will have asian perspective.

Also western media in recent decade become more manipulated
by promotion of homosexuality organisations.

(23-07-2022, 11:59 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  

i always knew Liu Bei, Guan Yu and Zhang Fei were more than sworn brothers.................... Rotfl

Banana 砖家? Rotfl

Gay fucks should simply be castrated. Whether Chinese or amdk. Period Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(24-07-2022, 12:42 AM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  Learning Chinese history solely from western media proper?
Yellow skin does not means they will have asian perspective.

Also western media in recent decade become more manipulated
by promotion of homosexuality organisations.

Well said. The western countries in recent years have been pushing hard to recognise homosexuality and try to normalise this “idea”. When the western media tries to justify through claims of hormones or what not, but actually it is something to do with the brain. 

The western countries have “contaminated” the world with their “sick mind”. Just my opinion.

胡说八道

Han dynasty is the era where Confucius was widely spreaded. Thank to Liu Bang, otherwise nobody will know who is 孔子 in our modern time.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

https://m.sohu.com/a/327463699_587798/?pvid=000115_3w_a

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Chinese Historians are no#1, past and present. Big Grin most of us  are kachang puteh..

(24-07-2022, 12:13 AM)Niubee Wrote:  simple thing also cant differentiate. Gay vs Bi....

You are also gay when you are bi. Understand?

Ancient paintings.
[Image: 5AZXycL.jpg]
[Image: uxFVVw5.jpg]

Pin is to socket and not pin to pin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(24-07-2022, 12:13 AM)Niubee Wrote:  simple thing also cant differentiate. Gay vs Bi....

[Image: 20220321-000839.jpg]

stupig syonan always disguises as womanLaughing

(24-07-2022, 07:07 AM)kangtangman Wrote:  Well said. The western countries in recent years have been pushing hard to recognise homosexuality and try to normalise this “idea”. When the western media tries to justify through claims of hormones or what not, but actually it is something to do with the brain. 

The western countries have “contaminated” the world with their “sick mind”. Just my opinion.

this is all the doing of the Jews controlling the West...................the Jews are the ones pushing gender equality...............gay and transgender movements............
[+] 1 user Likes Napoleon Porlumpar's post

History to study

(24-07-2022, 09:12 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  this is all the doing of the Jews controlling the West...................the Jews are the ones pushing gender equality...............gay and transgender movements............

The contrary is true. Gay and transgender is accepted in Asian societies until western influence pain a negative view ...mainly christian vaalues against LGBT.

Just look at Thailand, Vietnam they are more open to transgender than west ...in fact westerners are shock by Thailand.

Singapore is first country in the world to do sex change operation.

(24-07-2022, 08:20 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  You are also gay when you are bi. Understand?

First time hear of such...don't think so lah....

No wonder u r still single.....

(24-07-2022, 08:20 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  You are also gay when you are bi. Understand?

Wah.. u so expert Liao. Must be very experienced Clapping Thumbsup

Smile

Dunno about Han dynasty but I sure know two gays in this forum. Guess who?....... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(24-07-2022, 08:49 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  [Image: 20220321-000839.jpg]

stupig syonan always disguises as womanLaughing

Laughing Clapping

Smile

(24-07-2022, 09:12 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  this is all the doing of the Jews controlling the West...................the Jews are the ones pushing gender equality...............gay and transgender movements............

There is nothing wrong in gender equality between the male and female, this is to allow both gender to get equal footing. Despite the female may not be as strong as the male in physical strength, but with right educations both gender can excel in many ways the same if not better than the other.

But to push for the third gender or sexual preference to be of equal, that’s like supporting mental challenging person to be of equal against both much sane male and female genders. If indeed this movement were as your claims, then these groups of people are sick in their mind. The world are already in a mess, it only shows that these people wants to make it worse.

Taking antiChina attacks to a new historical level.

(25-07-2022, 09:16 AM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  Taking antiChina attacks to a new historical level.

Sorry these are people historical interest 

Just like many US presidents like JFK and Clinton were serial womanisers.

How did it come to nobody can say any remotely negative about China...and China has to whitewash everything?

All.the shit shootings and rubbish cokes out of US everyday as news...nobody bat an eyelid