Singapore Airlines ranked top global airline by Fortune magazine

Singapore Airlines ranked top global airline by Fortune magazine

Read more đź“Ť https://bit.ly/3umT5Xq

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates.

Kelong
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

SIA going to have Another budget coming,

Lawrence wong talk about Budget 2022 help the Airline , tourism also " the people "

This show surely there will be budget yet again for SIA .......
Tourism side also but of course SIA have the biggest budget given

than for the people , as usual " GST rebate here and there , give chicken wings later take back 3 x whole chicken this time "....
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

SIA's customer service is now down the pits. No longer a top airline.

Check out Flyertalk on how it is now nearly impossible to contact the CSOs without waiting for hours. I have personally sent them questions and simple instructions over their web form. Totally no response.

I had to use an online chat function (not easy to even get a slot to queue). End up the CSO (from cecaland based on the name) changed me to a wrong flight despite my clear instructions. I emailed back and the email bounced. I have to get back on online chat again, but can't get a a slot again to even chat.

SIA should be ashamed.

Almost a bankrupted airlines and being banned by Hongkong authority.

Can such an airlines ranked top globally?

(04-02-2022, 12:42 AM)starbugs Wrote:  SIA's customer service is now down the pits. No longer a top airline.

Check out Flyertalk on how it is now nearly impossible to contact the CSOs without waiting for hours. I have personally sent them questions and simple instructions over their web form. Totally no response.

I had to use an online chat function (not easy to even get a slot to queue). End up the CSO (from cecaland based on the name) changed me to a wrong flight despite my clear instructions. I emailed back and the email bounced. I have to get back on online chat again, but can't get a a slot again to even chat.

SIA should be ashamed.

Possibly someone paid for the reports

Like an airlines advertisement promotion

Probably someone read Fortune magazine upside down..???

From the bottom?

It's going down WC

(04-02-2022, 03:57 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Almost a bankrupted airlines and being banned by Hongkong authority.

Can such an airlines ranked top globally?

You can ask the Fortune magazine

(04-02-2022, 07:42 AM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  You can ask the Fortune magazine

He who pays the piper calls the tune.

This is the Flyertalk thread I was referring to:

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/singapor...ice-6.html

People waiting 8-10 hours to speak to SQ customer service.