Hit by streaming services and COVID-19, cinemas may see further consolidation

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...19-2435476
[+] 1 user Likes Levin's post

1 movie ticket choa choa cost $9 to $12 depends on weekday or weekend.

so ex for movies. long time no see . now see free one online. save a lot.

Dam long never go see movie at Cinema. Yea ticket expensive next CRAP Jack Neo movie Ah girl to Army coming soon.
Those go see in Cinema REALLY GIVE money to him LOL....

I mean he like NO Idea any more , also same for others locals production also like No idea keep using people like Mak lee CRAP .

(19-01-2022, 10:12 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  1 movie ticket choa choa cost $9 to $12 depends on weekday or weekend.

If the pandemic continues I don't see how cinemas can survive, cos if in the screening of movies, the air-conditioning needs to be switched on and this a/c takes a lot of electricity.  Therefore cinemas with 2 or 4 viewers will make the cinema operator to be at a loss.....

(19-01-2022, 11:19 AM)jus4lucky Wrote:  so ex for movies. long time no see . now see free one online. save a lot.

market good for courting couples Big Grin no market.

time to reconfigure the size of each area for covid-19.
like many small box area for 2-5 people all watching 1 big screen.

(19-01-2022, 12:16 PM)debono Wrote:  If the pandemic continues I don't see how cinemas can survive, cos if in the screening of movies, the air-conditioning needs to be switched on and this a/c takes a lot of electricity.  Therefore cinemas with 2 or 4 viewers will make the cinema operator to be at a loss.....

The a/c is one reason why I don't go to cinemas. Too cold. Always need to wear more than a T-shirt to go in for me.