Ho Ching: "So if Gaza is an open air prison, so would Sg, no?"

Gaza so small . 不知量力

(21-10-2023, 06:51 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Gaza so small .  不知量力

It's 不自量力.

(21-10-2023, 07:16 PM)winbig Wrote:  It's 不自量力.

You are TEACHING Chinese to CECA?   Big Grin

(21-10-2023, 07:31 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  You are TEACHING Chinese to CECA?   Big Grin

No lah. Teaching Chinese to banana.  Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

Israel is like PM Lee and Gaza is his siblings like Lee Hsien Yang/Lee Wei Ling.

Can Ho Ching tell us why PM Lee refuses to make peace with Lee Hsien Yang/Lee Wei Ling ?
[+] 2 users Like forum456's post

(21-10-2023, 05:58 PM)Simplemen Wrote:  You are implying Palestinians in gaza had a choice to elect their government every few years

Are you sure?

They did had chance to vote for government and voted for HAMA which HAMA took the chance to abolish election. They still support HAMA with all the surveys done thus far. So Gaza Palestinians vote for war thus war is what they get.

(21-10-2023, 09:04 PM)Lu5ck Wrote:  They did had chance to vote for government and voted for HAMA which HAMA took the chance to abolish election. They still support HAMA with all the surveys done thus far. So Gaza Palestinians vote for war thus war is what they get.

Their fathers & mothers voted hamas 20 years ago. 

Surveys are not elections. If they are, you can scrap all elections. 

Without elections, how are they going to change the government?

It is not right to say that the Palestinians voted for Hamas hence they voted for war.

There are many reasons to a party winning an election, and some reasons may be more important at the time of election than others.

In this particular article on the Palestinian election, this is what it says:

Quote:An exit poll conducted by Near East Consulting on 15 February 2006 on voters participating in the 2006 PA elections revealed the following responses to major concerns:

Support for a Peace Agreement with Israel: 79.5% in support; 15.5% in opposition
Should Hamas change its policies regarding Israel: Yes – 75.2%; No – 24.8%
Under Hamas corruption will decrease: Yes – 78.1%; No – 21.9%
Under Hamas internal security will improve: Yes – 67.8%; No – 32.2%
Hamas government priorities: 1) Combatting corruption; 2) Ending security chaos; 3) Solving poverty/unemployment
Support for Hamas' impact on the national interest: Positive – 66.7&; Negative - 28.5%
Support for a national unity government?: Yes – 81.4%; no – 18.6%
Rejection of Fatah's decision not to join a national unity government: Yes – 72.5%; No – 27.5%
Satisfaction with election results: 64.2% satisfied; 35.8% dissatisfied

It is clearly seen that the majority of Palestinians wanted a peace agreement, and not an annihilation of Israel. Again, this is mentioned in the article:

Quote:However, new polling following the election indicated that two-thirds of Palestinians believed Hamas should change its policy of rejecting Israel's right to exist. Most also supported a two-state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Post-election polls indicated that Hamas' victory was due largely to Palestinians' desire to end corruption in government rather than support for the organization's political platform.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Pales...e_election
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

Palestinian President and Fatah are cooperating with Israel to take down Hamas. Saw video 30 Hamas captured. Israeli Jews really know the art of war. They are very smart ppl.
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(21-10-2023, 03:45 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I never knew HC could be that stupid. Now I know.

I never realised her IQ is so low.    

(21-10-2023, 10:59 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  It is not right to say that the Palestinians voted for Hamas hence they voted for war.

There are many reasons to a party winning an election, and some reasons may be more important at the time of election than others.

In this particular article on the Palestinian election, this is what it says:

It is clearly seen that the majority of Palestinians wanted a peace agreement, and not an annihilation of Israel. Again, this is mentioned in the article:

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Pales...e_election

Clearly they know HAMA policy which is annihilation of Israel thus clearly when they vote for HAMA, their focus is not about peace. Since peace is not their focus but so-called corruptions which also pretty contradicting because HAMA leaders have billions of wealth. All in all, the reason they vote for HAMA is truly unclear but one thing or sure is, zero F...k given about peace.

2009...peace? lol
Quote:50% of the Palestinians agree and 48% disagree that after the establishment of an independent Palestinian state and the settlement of all issues in dispute, including the refugees and Jerusalem issues, there will be a mutual recognition of Israel as the state of the Jewish people and Palestine as the state of the Palestinian people. Support for this mutual recognition stood at 53% and opposition at 46% three months ago.
https://www.pcpsr.org/en/node/222

2014, they become more warmonger. 8 years later.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worl...th-israel/
[+] 1 user Likes Lu5ck's post

(21-10-2023, 04:49 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Is that what we call 口无遮拦?  Thinking

(21-10-2023, 04:52 PM)starbugs Wrote:  Back in 1965, SG didn't have the population density that Gaza has now. Otherwise, we would have choked from overpopulation before we could have grown economically. Besides, Mdm Ho didn't know that Gaza has long been blockaded by Israel? It can't develop economically if every import or export is restricted. HC should learn some facts before deciding to compare the SG of 1965 and Palestine now.

Actually, Gaza also border with Egypt and Egypt also went and build wall, means what? Egypt also scared of HAMA. Even own Muslim brother reject them.

Quote:In December 2009, with help from the United States, Egypt started building a steel wall along the Gaza border. If it is finished, the wall will be 10–11 km (6–7 miles) long and extend 18 metres (60 feet) below the surface. The wall was to be completed in 18 months.

(22-10-2023, 02:14 AM)Lu5ck Wrote:  Clearly they know HAMA policy which is annihilation of Israel thus clearly when they vote for HAMA, their focus is not about peace. Since peace is not their focus but so-called corruptions which also pretty contradicting because HAMA leaders have billions of wealth. All in all, the reason they vote for HAMA is truly unclear but one thing or sure is, zero F...k given about peace.

2009...peace? lol
https://www.pcpsr.org/en/node/222

2014, they become more warmonger. 8 years later.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worl...th-israel/

Hamas was brought into power through an election 20 years ago.

Hamas then abolished elections even till today

If you believe the results of those surveys done 14 and 8 years ago that supposedly Hamas is still popular are true, then you must ask yourself why dont Hamas reinstate elections for all those years? 

In fact, they would have organised one immediately after the surveys, win them decisively and announce their legitimacy to the whole world. But they did not. So you must ask yourself Why? 

The first logical answer is that those surveys that polled around 1000 respondents each out of 2 million people did not accurately represent their democratic aspirations nor their voting preference. The reason is that surveys can be designed to produce skewed results. I'm not saying that Hamas or whoever paid for the surveys did that.

The second logical answer is that Hamas would have used those survey as excuses to not reinstate elections and to stay in power indefinitely. And people like you agreed with Hamas.

(22-10-2023, 07:39 AM)Simplemen Wrote:  Hamas was brought into power through an election 20 years ago.

Hamas then abolished elections even till today

If you believe the results of those surveys done 14 and 8 years ago that supposedly Hamas is still popular are true, then you must ask yourself why dont Hamas reinstate elections for all those years? 

In fact, they would have organised one immediately after the surveys, win them decisively and announce their legitimacy to the whole world. But they did not. So you must ask yourself Why? 

The first logical answer is that those surveys that polled around 1000 respondents each out of 2 million people did not accurately represent their democratic aspirations nor their voting preference. The reason is that surveys can be designed to produce skewed results. I'm not saying that Hamas or whoever paid for the surveys did that.

The second logical answer is that Hamas would have used those survey as excuses to not reinstate elections and to stay in power indefinitely. And people like you agreed with Hamas.

You know, I thought your history was good so I made a lie about one part, which is "abolish election". Well, they didn't abolish, they took over Gaza by force but in way is still abolish because whoever win, Gaza will still be under control of HAMA. Still, HAMA welcomes election despite being pretty moot since Gaza is now defacto under control of HAMA. PA wanted election but decided not to because if HAMA win, West bank will be under control of HAMA and that is not very good for Fatah. So yes, even PA themselves think HAMA will win so it isn't some random untrusty surveys. All in all, Palestinians have no interest in peace.
[+] 1 user Likes Lu5ck's post

(22-10-2023, 04:11 PM)Lu5ck Wrote:  So yes, even PA themselves think HAMA will win so it isn't some random untrusty surveys. All in all, Palestinians have no interest in peace.

Metallica sings "To secure peace is to prepare for war" Don't get what it sings when I first listen to it and now I get it.
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(22-10-2023, 04:11 PM)Lu5ck Wrote:  You know, I thought your history was good so I made a lie about one part, which is "abolish election". Well, they didn't abolish, they took over Gaza by force but in way is still abolish because whoever win, Gaza will still be under control of HAMA. Still, HAMA welcomes election despite being pretty moot since Gaza is now defacto under control of HAMA. PA wanted election but decided not to because if HAMA win, West bank will be under control of HAMA and that is not very good for Fatah. So yes, even PA themselves think HAMA will win so it isn't some random untrusty surveys. All in all, Palestinians have no interest in peace.

So what else did you lie about?

There was an election in the Palestinian Territories (Gaza & West Bank) in 2006. 

Hamas won, the PLO's Fatah lost and could not accept the results, so they fought it out in the streets of Gaza. Hamas prevailed & became the govt in gaza. Simple as that.

These events happened nearly 20 years ago. Since then, awhole new generation of people were denied the chance to decide who should govern them, including the people who voted 20 years ago, because people like you, who lie, thinks surveys are as good as elections.

刚刚不久前,加沙问题国际和平会议在埃及首都开罗开幕,30个国家和三个国际组织像演群口相声,从来没有这么好笑的发言

(21-10-2023, 03:42 PM)Lu5ck Wrote:  https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=2417237521797401&id=100005335308340

Quite clearly, her rightful place is in the kitchen and bedroom.

(21-10-2023, 03:42 PM)Lu5ck Wrote:  https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=2417237521797401&id=100005335308340

I am horrified.  Is this really PM's wife??? why is she so ignorance. Never read news, history and understand howthey live under the almighty Isrealites???
[+] 1 user Likes kc172021's post

(21-10-2023, 03:45 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I never knew HC could be that stupid. Now I know.

She was spot on! I fully concur with her. They could have used their money to develop the country and educate its peepur to become PMETs.

The Singapore of my youth had the same population size as today's Palestine. We made it.
So could have Palestine. But they blew it by spending it to prepare for jihad!

Those hundreds of miles of tunnels were built by the government cum army of Palestine with the FULL knowledge of the so called civilians!!  Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(21-10-2023, 05:01 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Beats me. She's the modern day Marie Antoinette.

Marie Antoinette: "Let them eat cake"

Ho Ching:"Let them make more money"

Not dat our 1st lady iz Rosmah like, she iz just hard core capitalist to the point dat crunching numbers comes before everything else which in turn has made her impervious to the realities and sufferings of the common people.

(22-10-2023, 06:53 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Marie Antoinette: "Let them eat cake"

Ho Ching:"Let them make more money"

Not dat our 1st lady iz Rosmah like, she iz just hard core capitalist to the point dat crunching numbers comes before everything else which in turn has made her impervious to the realities and sufferings of the common people.

You didn't pass God's words to her?

(22-10-2023, 04:38 PM)Simplemen Wrote:  So what else did you lie about?

There was an election in the Palestinian Territories (Gaza & West Bank) in 2006. 

Hamas won, the PLO's Fatah lost and could not accept the results, so they fought it out in the streets of Gaza. Hamas prevailed & became the govt in gaza. Simple as that.

These events happened nearly 20 years ago. Since then, awhole new generation of people were denied the chance to decide who should govern them, including the people who voted 20 years ago, because people like you, who lie, thinks surveys are as good as elections.

People like me? Ha. People like you who have no clear idea of the history, the politics and jumping on conclusion base on emotion is what cause a lot of problems which is my point.

(22-10-2023, 04:11 PM)Lu5ck Wrote:  You know, I thought your history was good so I made a lie about one part, which is "abolish election". Well, they didn't abolish, they took over Gaza by force but in way is still abolish because whoever win, Gaza will still be under control of HAMA. Still, HAMA welcomes election despite being pretty moot since Gaza is now defacto under control of HAMA. PA wanted election but decided not to because if HAMA win, West bank will be under control of HAMA and that is not very good for Fatah. So yes, even PA themselves think HAMA will win so it isn't some random untrusty surveys. All in all, Palestinians have no interest in peace.

War is peace. Ignorance is strength. As written in 1984.

American and Zionist running dog couple

(22-10-2023, 07:07 PM)Lu5ck Wrote:  War is peace. Ignorance is strength. As written in 1984.

War is something that fxxk peach!  Rotfl

(22-10-2023, 06:05 PM)Oyk Wrote:  She was spot on! I fully concur with her. They could have used their money to develop the country and educate its peepur to become PMETs.

The Singapore of my youth had the same population size as today's Palestine. We made it.
So could have Palestine. But they blew it by spending it to prepare for jihad!

Those hundreds of miles of tunnels were built by the government cum army of Palestine with the FULL knowledge of the so called civilians!!  Rolleyes

You're a different case. I ALWAYS knew you're stupid.

It is not clear that the Palestinians voted for war. But it is clear that the Israelis have been oppressing them. Anyone who thinks otherwise is just ignorant, or chooses to ignore the facts.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(22-10-2023, 07:06 PM)Lu5ck Wrote:  People like me? Ha. People like you who have no clear idea of the history, the politics and jumping on conclusion base on emotion is what cause a lot of problems which is my point.

Well, im not a historian. Neither are you. 

But your sense of reasoning is weird when you jumped to conclusions that Palestinians are "war mongers" even after I explained to you that they don't have the liberty to decide who govern them.

(22-10-2023, 07:07 PM)Lu5ck Wrote:  War is peace. Ignorance is strength. As written in 1984.

War is peace? 

OYK said war is war

Which one?