Ho Ching: Temasek can afford to be contrarian

(27-11-2022, 11:38 AM)Niubee Wrote:  stubborn remarks. No remorse.
Exactly, got the cheek to say can afford some more. Knnah. .... Angry

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 2 users Like Huliwang's post

(27-11-2022, 11:47 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Exactly, got the cheek to say can afford some more. Knnah. .... Angry

275m vs 1720m. Come on HC, tell the truth of the real figures.

Smile
[+] 2 users Like Niubee's post

(27-11-2022, 11:57 AM)Niubee Wrote:  275m vs 1720m. Come on HC, tell the truth of the real figures.

Funny no opposition dare ask her salary. $m or $b pa?

(27-11-2022, 12:00 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Funny no opposition dare ask her salary. $m or $b pa?

empress... crying

Smile

(27-11-2022, 12:10 PM)Niubee Wrote:  empress...  crying

Most powerful woman in SG!

Temasek has deflected from a long investment investor to a contrarian. Is this because of lack of checks and balances? What our Finance Minister has to say about this change of course?
[+] 1 user Likes Dan's post

(27-11-2022, 07:35 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Such constant dismal performances can only be attributed to gross negligence and sheer incompetence Big Grin

Well said, I could not have put it better....... Laughing Clapping
[+] 2 users Like debono's post

(27-11-2022, 02:26 PM)Dan Wrote:  Temasek has deflected from a long investment investor to a contrarian. Is this because of lack of checks and balances?  What our Finance Minister has to say about this change of course?

Our Finance Minister is powerless against HC...... crying

(27-11-2022, 10:00 AM)Notdumb Wrote:  Must read upside down. Rotfl

Rotfl

Losing money called a contrarian? Might as well change to coin and throw in the pond. At least can hear the water dropping sound.

[+] 1 user Likes teaserteam's post

(27-11-2022, 03:11 PM)teaserteam Wrote:  Losing money called a contrarian?  Might as well change to coin and throw in the pond. At least can hear the water dropping sound.

Funny i tot u should support her. Rotfl

(27-11-2022, 03:11 PM)teaserteam Wrote:  Losing money called a contrarian?  Might as well change to coin and throw in the pond. At least can hear the water dropping sound.

It is just a lame excuse, a good way to get away from it.......... Angry
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(27-11-2022, 02:26 PM)Dan Wrote:  Temasek has deflected from a long investment investor to a contrarian. Is this because of lack of checks and balances?  What our Finance Minister has to say about this change of course?

What about the president how come she didn't know Temasek has changed from an investor to a gambler (contrarian)?
She is paid to look after our money not her cats and nasi lemak stalls.

(27-11-2022, 05:56 PM)Dan Wrote:  What about the president how come she didn't know Temasek has changed from an investor to a gambler (contrarian)?

She is there by  default, not my choice of President........ Angry

(27-11-2022, 05:56 PM)Dan Wrote:  What about the president how come she didn't know Temasek has changed from an investor to a gambler (contrarian)?

Sorlee hor, she busy pouring milo.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(27-11-2022, 06:17 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Sorlee hor, she busy pouring milo.

Rotfl Laughing Clapping

Actually what she really meant is, "Temasek can afford to lose money".

I dunno why she likes to use all these funny language/words to distract people. Like last time she used this unheard and archaic word called "dogsbody".

(27-11-2022, 07:03 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Actually what she really meant is, "Temasek can afford to lose money".

I dunno why she likes to use all these funny language/words to distract people. Like last time she used this unheard and archaic word called "dogsbody".

This is done to impress others, that she has a wide range of words....... Rotfl Clapping

[Image: 4503030-E-2804-433-B-BD4-A-9-B96-F37-D9-CB3.jpg]

She has to answer to the devil for all her wrong doings

She is playing with the people's money. Whoever wants to speculate, please use your own money.

Sovereign wealth money into the highly unregulated crypto world is an irresponsible investment decision. This is not contrarian but totally suicidal gamble. Heads must rolled.

(27-11-2022, 09:10 PM)A2Z Wrote:  ............. Heads must rolled.

FAT FOOking chance

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html

(27-11-2022, 09:58 AM)wulal Wrote:  chart looks very nice... still need to raise GST to help the poor? Thinking

The Chart is based on TH portfolio performance over 30 years... and I am aware some rich small Oil Producing countries like Brunei, Dubai, Qatar etc hv their own SWF or GIC-like entities , their citizens don't have to pay GST nor any tax.

Yet SGreans have to pay tax.. Do you know why ? Thinking

[Image: Screenshot-2022-07-12-at-1.46.49-PM-1024x679.png]

(27-11-2022, 10:00 AM)Notdumb Wrote:  Must read upside down. Rotfl

provided when one wants to see the Glass as half empty. Big Grin

And given the fact GIC & TH are rank as top 10 SWF that has little commodities exposure in their portfolio, I supposed some will ask why isn't SG gov putting $ into "safer" and least risky places like commodities. That will certainly be an upside down strategy given our nature of our economy. Rolleyes

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_co...alth_funds

(28-11-2022, 09:17 AM)Manthink Wrote:  The Chart is based on TH portfolio performance over 30 years... and I am aware some rich small Oil Producing countries like Brunei, Dubai, Qatar etc hv their own SWF or GIC-like entities , their citizens don't have to pay GST nor any tax.

Yet SGreans have to pay tax.. Do you know why ? Thinking

[Image: Screenshot-2022-07-12-at-1.46.49-PM-1024x679.png]

Mind to share your insight? But please do not just tell me SG doesn't have natural resources... thank you

Gamblers in Temasek should go for 5 years of Therapy and Counselling Sessions

Or else end up like Jac Lau= Fart King

with his non-stop Garang Guni Shopping Therapy

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

12亿FTX投资直接归零 淡马锡前CEO:还亏得起!
https://news.nestia.com/detail_share/100...dia_type=1&invite_code=000417117205&nestiaShareChannel=whatsapp#

“And we need to be clear minded about the risks with FOMO too. Let’s keep calm, as we continue to tend to the fields and fry other fishes.”

I don't understand how one uses FOMO in the same sentence as being contrarian ?
They are distinct opposites!
No wonder our investments F -uped year after year

What a rude awakening for her, if she thought of herself as being popular among the ordinary sg citizens.

Of course, not counting the servile minions and fawning sycophants Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin