Ho Say Liao! China report 8719 cases, more than SG!

China Coronavirus Updates: Latest Developments and Business Advisory (china-briefing.com)

all must learn from india, only 1k

https://youtu.be/ZUj4etfIbjc

8719 cases so high meh? Sg population 6 mil and China 1.4 billion.  

6 mil how to compare with 1,400 mil?  

Singapore highest per day is 26,000 per day.  

People with kindergarten arithmatic, can't discuss lah.  

[Image: Stats77-2.png]

[+] 1 user Likes webinarian's post

(30-03-2022, 12:29 PM)webinarian Wrote:  8719 cases so high meh? Sg population 6 mil and China 1.4 billion.  

6 mil how to compare with 1,400 mil?  

Singapore highest per day is 26,000 per day.  

People with kindergarten arithmatic, can't discuss lah.  

[Image: Stats77-2.png]

yalor, so few cases , why lockdown Jilin, Shanghai, shenzhen etc

Really no brain!

(30-03-2022, 12:31 PM)lionkingch55 Wrote:  yalor, so few cases , why lockdown Jilin, Shanghai, shenzhen etc

Your ahnn country no more cases or 50% already mati? Laughing

(30-03-2022, 12:32 PM)webinarian Wrote:  Really no brain! 

Big Grin

唉呀,做乌龟就别笑鳖,有癞头就别提秃。是不是酱?

Another no brain is Alam and he calls himself know-all.

He said others know nut. 

Rotfl  

(30-03-2022, 12:39 PM)webinarian Wrote:  Another no brain is Alam and he calls himself know-all.

He said others know nut. 

Rotfl  

Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl

(30-03-2022, 12:22 PM)lionkingch55 Wrote:  China Coronavirus Updates: Latest Developments and Business Advisory (china-briefing.com)

Once the wave passes, will be ok already. Need to 大惊小怪 meh?

Normally good things they must report as X10. Bad things they report as 10X less. Go figure yourself.

shanghai cases are too much till they dont do much test now, all know how they get their numbers, suka suka.
actual number is much much higher in whole china, LOL LOL.
all the fake data, fake whatever, norm in china, almost nothing is hard truth in china.

病例多到放棄檢測

(30-03-2022, 01:09 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Normally good things they must report as X10. Bad things they report as 10X less. Go figure yourself.
Happen everywhere, be it CCP, sinkie land, UK, us..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

[Image: Screenshot-20220331-085607-Chrome.jpg]

老婊,猪油是要付出代价的。你付得起吗?

Cannot look at absolute and for China cannot use 1.4bil.. just use locked down state population. Get the ratio then infer to entire 1.4bil if really necessary. But I say this comparison still not rite. Because in sg the cases is per reported. For China I think they lock down and test everyone. At least that's how they used to do it when they initiated country lockdown.

(30-03-2022, 01:15 PM)kokee Wrote:  shanghai cases are too much till they dont do much test now, all know how they get their numbers, suka suka.
actual number is much much higher in whole china, LOL LOL.
all the fake data, fake whatever, norm in china, almost nothing is hard truth in china.

病例多到放棄檢測

very nice, now all the data & number are all BS, they dare not test anymore & just bark whatever number they like now.
lockdown or what, not going to solve china covid for now.
as I said, china 1st to start, last to end.
slavery has not reach the stage to topple ccp govt, all these useless slavery, deserve it.

上海悍然封城,但不会有什么效果