Ho Say Liao, Iphone no 1 in China!Where is huawei?

Apple China: iPhone maker hits record market share, claims No.1 spot (cnbc.com)

I thought Samsung is popular there.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

HW can't get the latest chips and can't make the latest versions of phones. Of course, sale dropped.  

But I can tell you within 3 years, problem will be solved. No issue at all.    

Tell you in Beijing Olympic, HW 5G base station in HSR, AI cars, AI cooking and food catering, transportation, etc will surprise all the athletes and participants. Just watch.  

(28-01-2022, 08:53 PM)webinarian Wrote:  HW can't get the latest chips and can't make the latest versions of phones. Of course, sale dropped.  

But I can tell you within 3 years, problem will be solved. No issue at all.    

Tell you in Beijing Olympic, HW 5G base station in HSR, AI cars, AI cooking and food catering, transportation, etc will surprise all the athletes and participants. Just watch.  

You seems to be very optimistic about the economy of China, and that they will be more advanced than the western products. It is a good example of high tech in China...

(28-01-2022, 08:35 PM)Ola Wrote:  I thought Samsung is popular there.

https://view.inews.qq.com/a/20220127A0BKR100

Samsung not in top 10 last year whole year.

Last qtr introduce of Iphone 13  boost its overall to third.

No clear leader

It's a good thing.. We all know IPhone are priced at premium.

If 23% of the new buyers in Q4 are able to afford IPhone, then it mean that they have the income power..

Good news to China in my opinion.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

(28-01-2022, 09:54 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  It's a good thing.. We all know IPhone are priced at premium.

If 23% of the new buyers in Q4 are able to afford IPhone, then it mean that they have the income power..

Good news to China in my opinion.

Which means that there are many rich people in China..?

China economy is moving fast and furious liao

(28-01-2022, 09:59 PM)Fleetdestroyer Wrote:  China economy is moving fast and furious liao

Will they overtake USA.......?

(28-01-2022, 10:01 PM)debono Wrote:  Will they overtake USA.......?

Stagnant liao very hungry for war leh

(28-01-2022, 09:56 PM)debono Wrote:  Which means that there are many rich people in China..?
Mean they have the money (may not be rich as in those super rich) and willing to spend (see future got brighter prospects)..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..