Hokkaido Ramen: “No pork, NOT authentic. Don’t go”

[Image: 024-B21-FE-6448-4-A4-A-B5-FD-4-DBFB85-CDF6-F.png]
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

[Image: 93-C92-C2-C-E6-E4-4616-B57-F-BDCF9135-C48-A.png]

The best ramen in Singapore is Takagi Ramen. Price is affordable too.

However owner went to jail before.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

SG is the one and only Chinese majority Muslim country on earth  Laughing

Usually, any food with no pork where it's supposed to have …. I walk away.
Chik Kut Teh and Bak Chor mee using chicken ….. are bloody scam

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(03-02-2022, 04:15 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Usually, any food with no pork where it's supposed to have …. I walk away.
Chik Kut Teh and Bak Chor mee using chicken ….. are bloody scam

Chicken tastes very different from pork, without pork, no more taste.

(03-02-2022, 04:18 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Chicken tastes very different from pork, without pork, no more taste.

Certain foods MUST have pork. Example  Bak Buk Teh, Bak Chee Mee, Roast Pork, Braised Pork, Char Chu … even Tonkotsu ramen MUST have pork because its soup base are big pork bones.

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(03-02-2022, 03:09 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The best ramen in Singapore is Takagi Ramen. Price is affordable too.

However owner went to jail before.

Having been to jail should not be an issue. 

They are making an honest living with their own effort.

(03-02-2022, 04:33 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Having been to jail should not be an issue. 

They are making an honest living with their own effort.
Having gone to jail is not a matter, what matter most is will the Ramen be tasty so that he can stay afloat....He may now be a reformed person and society should accept that.......

(03-02-2022, 04:43 PM)debono Wrote:  Having gone to jail is not a matter, what matter most is will the Ramen be tasty so that he can stay afloat....He may now be a reformed person and society should accept that.......

right. been to jail is not a problem. the Ramen must be tasty so that he can stay afloat....He may now be a reformed person and society should accept that.......