Hold Onto Your Wallets — A New World Currency Could Be In The Making,

Hold Onto Your Wallets — A New World Currency Could Be In The Making, Courtesy Of BRICS Nations

The BRICS alliance is exploring the creation of an innovative currency, with plans to share proposals on its establishment at the forthcoming summit in South Africa, according to Alexander Babakov, deputy chairman of Russia's parliament, the State Duma.

Speaking at the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum event in New Delhi, India, on Thursday, Babakov said that the plan is to initially transition to using domestic currencies in transactions and then introduce and circulate a digital or alternative form of a groundbreaking currency in the near future.

The end of the Petrodollar.

https://youtu.be/O4ENgLsc92k
[+] 1 user Likes Alice Alicia's post

And USA demands everyone return all the USD first. Then everyone goes out there to buy USD... And USD appreciate like mad so inflation problem in USA solved overnight. Lol

Then after that, big recession global scale, and then people don't need any new trade currency or anything cos global reserve still USD... Lppl

(03-04-2023, 02:50 PM)Sticw Wrote:  And USA demands everyone return all the USD first. Then everyone goes out there to buy USD... And USD appreciate like mad so inflation problem in USA solved overnight. Lol

Then after that, big recession global scale, and then people don't need any new trade currency or anything cos global reserve still USD... Lppl

OK. We follow your plan Laughing

Smile

No such thing la ...

BRICS dollar?

[Image: 1-C285786-1702-4-CA3-930-B-3-A4117-A3-CA4-D.webp]

(03-04-2023, 03:30 PM)red3 Wrote:  No such thing la ...

It is all a fallacy............................ Big Grin

When Brics dollar come out will you dare to keep your wealth in this new currency?

Brazil, India, Russia ...plus Turkey
,Iran all have currencies that go down by 50% vs USD every few years.

Collectively 23T is owed in USD as debts.... by trading in another currency these will experience USD shortage .

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Scythianhttps://youtu.be/Jbu8Ph1QbeM

(03-04-2023, 03:47 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  When Brics dollar come out will you dare to keep your wealth in this new currency?

Brazil, India, Russia ...plus Turkey
,Iran all have currencies that go down by 50% vs USD every few years.

Collectively 23T is owed in USD as debts.... by trading in another currency these will experience USD shortage .

Whatever it is, SWFs like GIC and Temasek have no choice but willingly accept risk and exposures

(03-04-2023, 07:04 PM)Scythian Wrote:  Whatever it is, SWFs like GIC and Temasek have no choice but willingly accept risk and exposures

Singapore dollar, S$ is getting stronger.  Clapping

(05-04-2023, 04:15 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  Singapore dollar, S$ is getting stronger.  Clapping

Malaysia Boleh.  Rotfl

(05-04-2023, 04:15 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  Singapore dollar, S$ is getting stronger.  Clapping

1.00 US Dollar = 1.3257142 Singapore DollarsBig Grin

But GIC and Temasek increasingly exposed to RMB and INR

Majority of the world agreed.

https://youtu.be/dDu64jwPpSI