Home-based pet groomer under investigation for losing client's dog that

😢 Home-based pet groomer under investigation for losing client's dog that later died in traffic accident

The National Parks Board (NParks) is conducting a probe into the case, involving a three-year-old cavalier poodle called Emma under the charge of the pet groomer Awesome Pawsome.

READ: https://bit.ly/3QC2a96

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

One of my dogs aso went missing under the care of one pet caretaker. They compensated but unwilling to disclose what'd happened. Must be very tragic and sad
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

Rest in peace 🕊️.
[+] 1 user Likes Alice Alicia's post

govt officers so free to the extent to investigate loss of pet?
is it not a crazy policy or regulation or law?

simply means over staffed nothing much to do

(09-05-2024, 12:32 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  One of my dogs aso went missing under the care of one pet caretaker. They compensated but unwilling to disclose what'd happened. Must be very tragic and sad

home or shop based ?

Smile

(09-05-2024, 02:44 PM)Niubee Wrote:  home or shop based ?

Shophouse. I went to check the place, saw many cars parked outside

(09-05-2024, 12:32 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  One of my dogs aso went missing under the care of one pet caretaker. They compensated but unwilling to disclose what'd happened. Must be very tragic and sad

Possibly cook and eat? I know some foreigners from certain countries got eat dogs

Not AVA? Not police? But Npark leh?!?!?!
The dog belongs to a staff of Npark huh?

Then those HDB pigeons under who? HDB? AVA? Npark? Or?!

You just let it go? No police report made?

(09-05-2024, 09:56 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  You just let it go? No police report made?

The woman cried nonstop, kept saying sorry. Wonder what's the point of pursuing the matter? 狗死不能复生

(09-05-2024, 10:21 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  The woman cried nonstop, kept saying sorry. Wonder what's the point of pursuing the matter? 狗死不能复生

Then you dog 不是白死了?

(09-05-2024, 10:21 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  The woman cried nonstop, kept saying sorry. Wonder what's the point of pursuing the matter? 狗死不能复生

如果狗是被煮来吃了呢?

(09-05-2024, 10:24 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  Then you dog 不是白死了?

(09-05-2024, 11:36 PM)sgh Wrote:  如果狗是被煮来吃了呢?

赔1500 ,小狗没什么肉不值得煮来吃

Never do this type of business. Troublesome.

I think cut kkj or meow meow hair less troublesome Thinking

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin