Honesty is foundation of democracy, not debates that include lies: Ong Ye Kung

(26-02-2022, 01:58 PM)kc172021 Wrote:  like the WP bitch????

No cop sigh

(12-02-2022, 10:22 PM)winbig Wrote:  I don't believe his whole life never tell lie before. When mask not enough, say no need wear mask. When want to force certain age group to jab mRNA, say more people of that age group is getting infected etc.

Those were all WHO advisories.  Can you give something smarter as examples to back up your words?

On the other hand, what RK said was a bare faced lie.

Why are you all still trying to twist and turn when WP had been found to have at least one liar in the party?

Your Pritam Singh is now in disgrace, and with sheeet all over his body.  You can say he made a bad judgement to recruit RK...but what is the use of talking about this now?  If he had been honest with the COP, he would not be in this state now  But how could he be honest?  To be honest means he has to admit that he told RK to take the lie to the grave.

The country owes RK a big favour now, for telling a lie.  If not for the lie, we would not have known something about Pritam....

(26-02-2022, 02:01 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Those were all WHO advisories.  Can you give something smarter as examples to back up your words?

On the other hand, what RK said was a bare faced lie.

Why are you all still trying to twist and turn when WP had been found to have at least one liar in the party?

Your Pritam Singh is now in disgrace, and with sheeet all over his body.  You can say he made a bad judgement to recruit RK...but what is the use of talking about this now?  If he had been honest with the COP, he would not be in this state now  But how could he be honest?  To be honest means he has to admit that he told RK to take the lie to the grave.

The country owes RK a big favour now, for telling a lie.  If not for the lie, we would not have known something about Pritam....

U just woke up? Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

WHOever's lies when you copy they're still lies

and you shnt say because who and who had lied, so it's ok to repeat the same lies.
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

(26-02-2022, 02:06 PM)winbig Wrote:  U just woke up? Laughing

RK is a liar, self confessed.

But it does not mean that she will lie all the time.

I believe her when she said Singh told her to take the lie to the grave.

But you see Biden and Boris Johnson all lying like nothing... So democracy in those countries is weaker than sinkie land?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..