Mr Loo : I made offer for this Malaysian house for my retirement

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Ah butt want to be his neighbour? Only 300k

So CPF is a " flop so call retire rich ? " which EPIC he give talks on CPF also huh?

why need to go MY retire instead in SG as been a Singaporean ? and Govt CPF is to so call " retire rich "

Whereby he always claim max up SA later retire rich with CPF huh?

if he claim need to retire in MY , already ownself leak out his fox tail?

(15-03-2023, 05:20 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  So CPF is a " flop so call retire rich ? " which EPIC he give talks on CPF also huh?

why need to go MY retire instead in SG as been a Singaporean ? and Govt CPF is to so call " retire rich "

Whereby he always claim max up SA later retire rich with CPF huh?

if he claim need to retire in MY , already ownself leak out his fox tail?

Those that are rich and mobile will want to live in MY..............those who can just make it and less 'mobile' will tend to stay put here............. Big Grin

(15-03-2023, 05:25 PM)debono Wrote:  Those that are rich and mobile will want to live in MY..............those who can just make it and less 'mobile' will tend to stay put here............. Big Grin

so call retire " Rich " with CPF by right is happy retire in SG Smile

(15-03-2023, 05:27 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  so call retire " Rich " with CPF by right is happy retire in SG Smile

Those who have close to a million dollars in CPF OA can retire happily in Singapore..................... Big Grin

(15-03-2023, 05:25 PM)debono Wrote:  Those that are rich and mobile will want to live in MY..............those who can just make it and less 'mobile' will tend to stay put here............. Big Grin

If rich why need to retire in Malaysia? Plenty of places to choose from. This Mr Loo is not rich enough.

(15-03-2023, 05:30 PM)debono Wrote:  Those who have close to a million dollars in CPF OA can retire happily in Singapore..................... Big Grin

Tongue is Loo himself Funny why he need to retire in MY DON'T SEEM " In line with his Marketing on CPF "

(15-03-2023, 05:30 PM)debono Wrote:  Those who have close to a million dollars in CPF OA can retire happily in Singapore..................... Big Grin

Jac is happily happy

Smile

(15-03-2023, 05:30 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  If rich why need to retire in Malaysia? Plenty of places to choose from. This Mr Loo is not rich enough.

he " rich " leh , there is one article interview him, he can afford to buy condo , buy posh car but he don't want
also claim already reach one million mark " assets " with CPF since he marketing CPF this is why it call 1m65 1 million by 65 lor

Maybe he is planning to do a Lee Hsien Yang Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Funny rah , he ownself so call " millionaire " some more Local want to move out go MY?

WHEREAS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INKo_EBCPdo

SO there are " fake " and " real " millionaires As usual ...

(15-03-2023, 05:41 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Funny rah , he ownself so call " millionaire " some more Local want to move out go MY?

WHEREAS

There are a handful of real millionaires when it comes to CPF savings, where their OA reaches over a million dollars........................ Big Grin

(15-03-2023, 05:41 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Funny rah , he ownself so call " millionaire " some more Local want to move out go MY?

WHEREAS

Always pays to plan ahead.  He may one day offend the powers that be here Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(15-03-2023, 05:47 PM)debono Wrote:  There are a handful of real millionaires when it comes to CPF savings, where their OA reaches over a million dollars........................ Big Grin

Seriously, it is not difficult Big Grin

(15-03-2023, 05:48 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Always pays to plan ahead.  He may one day offend the powers that be here Big Grin

Smile nonsense rah you got see his 1m65 website? Take photo with disgrace Chan , than Tharman

He got Public service award too hor , so call promote CPF

(15-03-2023, 05:51 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile nonsense rah you got see his 1m65 website? Take photo with disgrace Chan , than Tharman

He got Public service award too hor , so call promote CPF

He is being cautious and practical.  Who would have imagined the brother of the most powderful politician here would be in self exile? Big Grin

(15-03-2023, 06:01 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  He is being cautious and practical.  Who would have imagined the brother of the most powderful politician here would be in self exile? Big Grin

It is unimaginable that the true blue brother of a person who holds the most power, to have a brother who opposes him............... Big Grin

(15-03-2023, 05:38 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  he " rich " leh , there is one article interview him, he can afford to buy condo , buy posh car but he don't want
also claim already reach one million mark " assets " with CPF since he marketing CPF this is why it call 1m65 1 million by 65 lor
Why rich cannot stay in MY ah? Then why so many rich sinkees suffered the causeway jams to go enjoy in MY every weekend and holidays? .... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Singaporeans like to queue Big Grin

(15-03-2023, 06:35 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Singaporeans like to queue Big Grin

It's in their DNA.................................. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post