Hong Kong actor dies suddenly 2 days after announcing he had proposed to girlfriend

Hong Kong actor dies suddenly 2 days after announcing he had proposed to girlfriend

According to reports, he had diarrhoea and leg cramps on Friday night and was sent to the hospital for emergency treatment on Saturday morning. He lapsed into a coma while in the intensive care unit.

READ: https://bit.ly/3HN97iX

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates

Food poisoning?

(05-02-2024, 03:14 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Food poisoning

You mean could be parasites from sashimi attack internal organs rapidly?

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

Cannot use "died suddenly"...

Must say not due to mRNA vax.... Tongue

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/0hWSqby/wednesday-quote.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Geneco's post

(05-02-2024, 03:14 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Food poisoning

Khiang jiu ho mai gei Khiang

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

me only watch K drama.

(05-02-2024, 03:41 PM)Geneco Wrote:  Cannot use "died suddenly"...

Must say not due to mRNA vax.... Tongue

Antivaxxers seem to attribute every death to mRNA. That's not being smart. That's being far too smart.  Rolleyes

[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(05-02-2024, 03:57 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Khiang jiu ho mai gei Khiang

You can't see the ? at the end is it? Are you blind?

(05-02-2024, 03:08 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Hong Kong actor dies suddenly 2 days after announcing he had proposed to girlfriend

According to reports, he had diarrhoea and leg cramps on Friday night and was sent to the hospital for emergency treatment on Saturday morning. He lapsed into a coma while in the intensive care unit.

According to reports, he had diarrhoea and leg cramps on Friday night

The "culprit" of high blood pressure may be found to be not salt! Doctor’s advice: Don’t eat if you can’t eat it normally "高血壓的「元兇」或被揪出,不是食鹽!醫生勸告:平時能不吃就不吃 【心靈舒果" on YouTube

高血压元凶: 我们除了要控盐,更加要注意的是控钠👍👍
以100克食物为例,番茄干的钠含量可达到2095毫克, 乳酪可达到1700毫克
而香肠熏肉腊肉等腌制食物内的钠元素更高, 20克即可达到约443毫克
HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE (hypertension) prime culprit: in addition to CONTROL SALT🧂👏🏻👏🏻, we must also pay more attention to CONTROL SODIUM👍👍😀
Taking 100 grams of food as an example, The sodium content of dried tomatoes can reach 2095 mg, and the sodium content of cheese can reach 1700 mg.
Pickled foods such as sausages, bacon, and bacon contain higher amounts of sodium, reaching about 443 mg in 20 grams.

https://youtu.be/0KfvKZvzNJI?si=s5pbgsGUpYdYpZMX

Cardiovascular diseases are now the leading cause of death globally, and its largest contributing factors are the terrible "three highs" (high blood pressure, high blood sugar, and high blood cholesterol).
Hypertension, hyperglycemia, and hyperlipidemia are becoming more prevalent in modern society, and the incidence of these conditions is also trending towards younger age groups.
What can we do to effectively prevent the three highs?
Let me introduce a method that could reverse the three highs, even if one has suffered from them for many years!
This is a very important lesson!
心脑血管疾病已成为人类死亡的 “头号杀手”,而最大的病因,就是可怕的三高!
高血压、高血糖、高血脂,在当今社会越来越普遍,患病趋势也逐渐年轻化。
我们该怎么做,才能有效预防高血压、高血糖、高血脂?
患有多年的三高,竟然通过一种方法,能轻松逆转?

(05-02-2024, 03:59 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Antivaxxers seem to attribute every death to mRNA. That's not being smart. That's being far too smart.  Rolleyes

of course 100% not linked to the safe and effective mRNA jabs mah...  Tongue

btw where is your GPGT of your latest mRNA jab? Tongue

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.

(05-02-2024, 04:07 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  You can't see the ? at the end is it? Are you blind?

In life, one must be honest and have integrity.. The question mark was added after I advised you not to gei kiang.

Seems pretty much obvious that you not only lack IQ but also morals.  Rolleyes

(05-02-2024, 04:59 PM)Geneco Wrote:  of course 100% not linked to the safe and effective mRNA jabs mah...  Tongue

btw where is your GPGT of your latest mRNA jab? Tongue

The reason why I don't have a Facebook account is that I don't see why I need to open my personal diary up for the world to read.

Symptoms which make us realize about the presence of deposits in the blood vessels?

- Of there are. The main symptoms are:

Migraines
Memory impairments
Chronic fatigue
Insomnia
Intimate issues
Eyesight and hearing disorders
High blood pressure
Breathing impairments and angina pectoris
Pale skin on the legs
Muscle and joint pain...

Regardless if you have one of these symptoms or not, after the age of 30, it is necessary to cleanse the blood vessels at least once in 5 years. This way, you will have a strong health.

The blood vessels have the capacity of gathering impurities, especially in older people. For it is not necessary to eat burgers or French fries all day long. Even after eating a sausage or a fried egg, a certain amount of cholesterol will deposit in the blood cells, which, in time, will increase.
[+] 1 user Likes Tee tiong huat's post

(05-02-2024, 04:42 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  According to reports, he had diarrhoea and leg cramps on Friday night

*Did you know ?* I thinking about this news.

▪️Both  the  legs together  have  50%  of the  nerves    of  the  human  body,  50%  of  the  blood  vessels  and  50%  of  the  blood  is flowing  through  them.
*Walk*

▪️ It  is  the  largest  circulatory  network  that connects  the  body.
*So Walk daily*

▪️Only when  the feet are  healthy then  the convention current  of blood  flows ,  smoothly,  so people who  have  strong  leg muscles  will  definitely have  a strong  heart. *Walk*

▪️Aging  starts  from  the  feet  upwards.
*Walk*

▪️As  a  person  gets older, the  accuracy & speed  of  transmission  of instructions  between the  brain and  the  legs decreases, unlike  when a  person  is  young.
*Please Walk*

▪️In  addition,  the  so-called  Bone  Fertilizer Calcium will  sooner  or later  be  lost  with  the passage  of  time,  making  the  elderly  more  prone  to  bone fractures.
*WALK*

▪️Bone  fractures  in  the  elderly  can  easily  trigger  a  series  of complications, especially fatal  diseases  such  as  brain  thrombosis.
*Walk*

▪️Do  you  know  that 15% of elderly  patients  generally, will  die  max. within  a  year  of  a  thigh-bone  fracture !! 
*Walk daily without fail*

▪️ Exercising  the legs,  is  never  too  late, even  after  the  age  of 60  years.
*W A L K*

▪️Although  our  feet/legs  will  gradually  age with    time,  exercising  our  feet/ legs  is  a  life-long  task. 
*Walk 10,000 steps*

▪️Only  by regular strengthening  the  legs, one  can  prevent  or reduce  further  aging. 
*Walk 365 days*

▪️ Please  walk  for at  least 30-40  minutes  daily  to  ensure  that  your  legs  receive  sufficient  exercise and  to  ensure  that  your  leg  muscles remain healthy.
*KEEP WALKING*

You  should  share  this  important  information  with  all  your  50+years"  friends
& family  members, as everyone  is  aging  on  a  daily basis.
[+] 2 users Like Tee tiong huat's post

(05-02-2024, 03:59 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Antivaxxers seem to attribute every death to mRNA. That's not being smart. That's being far too smart.  Rolleyes
https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/c...by-covid19 (fyi reading)😍

(05-02-2024, 03:08 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Hong Kong actor dies suddenly 2 days after announcing he had proposed to girlfriend

This one about 40min... please share this video...

Queenzy Cheng, duno who she...but last time when 17yo she was from girl group M-girls. think got sing those Chinese new year songs...now singer/actor
Malaysia's 4th celebrity death this year...

https://sgtalk.net/Thread-Within-40-mins...le-filming

(05-02-2024, 05:41 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  This one about 40min... please share this video...

Queenzy Cheng, duno who she...but last time when 17yo she was from girl group M-girls. think got sing those Chinese new year songs...now singer/actor
Malaysia's 4th celebrity death this year...

https://sgtalk.net/Thread-Within-40-mins...le-filming
This is save on time...
https://youtu.be/olVQ7ZAusv0?si=InYjlK2M9lnHqQe4

(05-02-2024, 05:01 PM)Oyk Wrote:  In life, one must be honest and have integrity.. The question mark was added after I advised you not to gei kiang.

Seems pretty much obvious that you not only lack IQ but also morals.  Rolleyes
Blind just admit it

We understand

SMH

If can save Mr Wee CY you will be millionaire loh

Who is he? Not famous one is it? Never heard of him before.

(05-02-2024, 05:03 PM)Oyk Wrote:  The reason why I don't have a Facebook account is that I don't see why I need to open my personal diary up for the world to read.
No need simi facebook...

Just go to clinic say want mRNA jab...

Jab riao take photo with the mRNA empty vial write "OYK wan sui mRNA boosted for life" can le... Tongue

So simple...

Since 2021, there is a sudden increase of myocarditis and pericarditis.   

Why from 2021 and not 2020 or 2022?  

[Image: Vaccine26-1.png]

[Image: Vaccine26-2.png]

(05-02-2024, 08:16 PM)Geneco Wrote:  No need simi facebook...

Just go to clinic say want mRNA jab...

Jab riao take photo with the mRNA empty vial write "OYK wan sui mRNA boosted for life" can le... Tongue

So simple...

I have to do that because you asked?  Rolleyes

(05-02-2024, 08:26 PM)webinarian Wrote:  
Since 2021, there is a sudden increase of myocarditis and pericarditis.   

Why from 2021 and not 2020 or 2022?  

[Image: Vaccine26-1.png]

[Image: Vaccine26-2.png]

Traditional Chinese?

Not a reliable source.

Out!

Probably organ failure?

Diarrhoea with leg cramp showed losing too much minerals. Body cannot function probably.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(05-02-2024, 08:48 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Traditional Chinese?

Not a reliable source.

Out!

Don't show your ignorance and stupidity lah.    

Do you know what is JAMA? It is Journal of American Medical Association. Is it Chinese?  

See their publication of medical study of heart diseases and mRNA vaccines below:  

Myocarditis Cases Reported After mRNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccination in the US From December 2020 to August 2021

Myocarditis Cases Reported After mRNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccination in the US From December 2020 to August 2021 | Vaccination | JAMA | JAMA Network      

(05-02-2024, 08:48 PM)Oyk Wrote:  sgtalk.net/User-Oyk MAMA A BÏTCH
sgtalk.net/User-Oyk WIFE A SLUTWHORE
sgtalk.net/User-Oyk GOD's REJECT

(05-02-2024, 08:47 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I have to do that because you asked?  Rolleyes

No i say one...

Oyk say one lololololol...

Safe and effective mah...

Scared simi? Tongue