Hong Kong triumphs over Singapore for having the best public transport in the world

https://sg.style.yahoo.com/hong-kong-tri...18880.html
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

They recover so fast? I though not long ago, they are fighting and burning inside and outside their train stations.

Rubbish study made wrong conclusion
S
Although I have never been to HK its system is not possible to be better than Singapore

1. There MRT is older and more rundown. Singapore added an unprecedented number to the of stations and lines past few years and in 10yrs no Singaporean will me more than 400m from a station.

2. HK depends on an archaic mini bus system with limited capacity and no where close to the modern fleet of buses we have in Singapore.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Very soon, CCS will call for a closed doors meeting with CC and RC to sabotage and complain HK transport authority.

LKY school will publish research on best Singapore transport system in the world.

Another idiot will come out with Gold standard for the world to follow etc.

SMRT had two very capable former CEOs

Saw Phaik Hwa
Desmond Kuek

Money to spend and change

(07-01-2023, 01:23 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Rubbish study made wrong conclusion
S
Although I have never been to HK its system is not possible to be better than Singapore

1. There MRT is older and more rundown. Singapore added an unprecedented number to the of stations and lines past few years and in 10yrs no Singaporean will me more than 400m from a station.

2. HK depends on an archaic mini bus system with limited capacity and no where close to the modern fleet of buses we have in Singapore.

I know u never been to China. Do u know if u go Zhuhai....public transport is Free or almost Free. Any distance is $0.20. Old people, children, handicap all Free....and it applies to foreigners too.

And if compare MRT...u must go experience yourself.
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post

(07-01-2023, 01:23 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Rubbish study made wrong conclusion
S

More run down, now that China meddle with how Hong Kong manage its own affairs.

(07-01-2023, 09:02 AM)Notdumb Wrote:  I know u never been to China. Do u know if u go Zhuhai....public transport is Free or almost Free. Any distance is $0.20. Old people, children, handicap all Free....and it applies to foreigners too.

And if compare MRT...u must go experience yourself.

In Beijing, it's very cheap as well.

HK got backhill. 
China transport number one. 
Singapore don't think of overtaking HK. 
That sleepy singapore exchange goes nowhere.