Hotels in JB are Fully Booked During Easter Long Weekend

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Who are going there?

No need testing? Totally free of restrictions?

(14-04-2022, 04:10 PM)Bigbluedot Wrote:  No need testing? Totally free of restrictions?

What about MySejahtera App? It takes 5 working days to get approval for registration and your vaccination status, 10 days after I submitted my vaccination detail, the status remains ‘not vaccinated’.

Hope these people who booked hotels in JB can get thru the immigration without trouble.

(14-04-2022, 05:27 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Hope these people who booked hotels in JB can get thru the immigration without trouble.

If they register with MySejahtera at last minute, they will never get approval in time to get in Msia, the officers may ask for some under table kopi money.

(14-04-2022, 04:15 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  What about MySejahtera App? It takes 5 working days to get approval for registration and your vaccination status, 10 days after I submitted my vaccination detail, the status remains ‘not vaccinated’.

I heard next week start no need the apps approval liao

Smile

No need anything liao. Just like normal time. Take passport can go in liao. Remember tips the custom there.

(14-04-2022, 05:36 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  No need anything liao. Just like normal time. Take passport can go in liao. Remember tips the custom there.

How do you know?

[Image: 20220414-195357.jpg]

the rts site. target to move 10k passengers per hr both ways when ready

Hotel rate up by as much as 3X
rumour heard from moving lips