Households can dine out in groups of up to five

The rule applies to fully inoculated individuals, group size for social gatherings remains at two 

Border restrictions are being eased and curbs on dining out relaxed as the Covid-19 situation stabilizes

Starting tomorrow, fully vaccinated people from the same household will be allowed to dine out in groups of up to five.  But this easing of measures will not extend to hawker centres and coffee shops, as they cannot carry out comprehensive checks on all diners.

The permitted group size for social  gatherings will remain at two persons, and households can still have only two unique visitors a day.  The maximum dine-in group size for those not from the same household will also remain at two...

Part of an article found in today's The New Paper.

"But this easing of measures will not extend to hawker centres and coffee shops"

No difference. Say like no say

Always double standards. Bloomberg Forum allowed up to 5 from different Countries to dine in .

tomorrow will be a better day

(09-11-2021, 08:50 AM)surfer Wrote:  Always double standards. Bloomberg Forum allowed up to 5 from different Countries to dine in .
Can import more foreign tourist n can bring more Delta virus n Delta Plus AY.4.2.

(09-11-2021, 08:56 AM)Teeth53 Wrote:  Can import more foreign tourist n can bring more Delta virus n Delta Plus AY.4.2.

MTF wants more people to be infected so as to build a resilience society against Covid. My opinion only.

tomorrow will be a better day

(09-11-2021, 08:33 AM)Sline Wrote:  "But this easing of measures will not extend to hawker centres and coffee shops"

No difference. Say like no say

[Image: IMG-20210927-WA0003.jpg]

Forget abt the plandemic
it is over.
If you do not know what COP26 is all abt
it is just 1913 all over again.
Here the amt is 150T over 30Y
Goto 24:00 wait 1 minute to arr.
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x85d1b4

https://youtu.be/0PeXlDysmTM

In this video clip. About pass 8 minites. Hear what he said about Singapore sighting as a good example

Singapore mistake is to rollout JABs.
That all.
COP26 150T dead on the water.

(09-11-2021, 09:21 AM)singlon Wrote:  Singapore mistake is to rollout JABs.
That all.
COP26 150T dead on the water.

What is JABs....? Thinking

This is where in reality govt is giving hell to business, again..

Firstly, it is going to be a pain to verify if the 5 are from same household.. How are we verifying?? Check IC and must have the same address?? What if your elderly parents who are currently staying with you but still registered under his own address, are they consider under same household?? If yes, how is business going to verify..

Why can't just be a simple, 5 can dine together.. Business just need to make sure 1 table cannot exceed 5, that's all..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..