NTUC f**ked up again? AMDL alleges chicken breast got mislabelled

[Image: Su4GuSU.png]

Vid at https://shrtco.de/bbXnn1 (scroll down to view)
[+] 1 user Likes pinkypanther's post

maybe after my stint end i will work for NTUC fairprice $8 per hour to see n witness whats going on at their kitchen and report here

(07-02-2022, 08:36 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  maybe after my stint end i will work for NTUC fairprice $8 per hour to see n witness whats going on at their kitchen and report here

all sporeans will support u for such a noble act.
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

(07-02-2022, 08:36 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  maybe after my stint end i will work for NTUC fairprice $8 per hour to see n witness whats going on at their kitchen and report here

You mean weekday or weekend? Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(07-02-2022, 09:01 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  You mean weekday or weekend? Rotfl

maybe will try part time at NTUC when my job ends...

(07-02-2022, 09:05 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  maybe will try part time at NTUC when my job ends...

I know it is not so high pay for hourly charge for weekday.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

No more SDA? Thinking

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Most employees r FTs from up north Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

East European girls are good looking Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Nothing new..

No quality or quality control

Any old how lah

"We will safeguard the integrity of our reputation against false allegations if necessary."

NTUC not happy. Will sue consumers and customers for revealing the truth of the pasted sticker and other mal-practise?

Instead of apologizing to the public for such unforgivable mistakes.

Abusing our trust is not right.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(08-02-2022, 02:13 PM)Ola Wrote:  "We will safeguard the integrity of our reputation against false allegations if necessary."

NTUC not happy. Will sue consumers and customers for revealing the truth of the pasted sticker and other mal-practise?

Instead of apologizing to the public for such unforgivable mistakes.

Abusing our trust is not right.

Wtf....this ng Chee meng using saf style to run a corporate.wtf

(08-02-2022, 02:17 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Wtf....this ng Chee meng using saf style to run a corporate.wtf

He , Ong Y K , Chan Chun Sung same folks of ......zzzzz oh wait the boss also Ex SAF scholar in fact too.
[+] 2 users Like [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

NTUC f..ucked up all the time..

Customer unknown
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

AMDL is Ang Moh Dua Liap?

[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post