How Trump son-in-law mess up middle East...leading to this war...

Trump son in law was put in charge of brokering deals.in middle East.

The simple ones were  getting friendly Arab nations to sign deals with Israel ...Bahrain, Morocco etc.

However he pushed into the red zone due to either his inexperience or incompetence or corruption (we will come to that) ..by brokering a deal between Saudi and Israel. This was warned by foreign policy experts as dangerous as it pushes Iran to a desperate situation to start a war to stop the deal from being finalised. Iran starts war through its proxies like Hamas.

The foreign policy analysis below warned of the risk of such a deal and predicted it will lead to middle east war . This article was written in Aug 2023 just 2 months  before teh events we see today.

Many experts now concur that Iran through its proxy  Hamas start the sequence of events to prevent a deal between Israel and Saudi.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2023/08/30/sau...deal-iran/

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

The US Congress uncovered that Trump son in law receive $2B from the Saudis after Trump left office.  It is believed to be linked to $100B arms deal with Saudi as part of deal to be signed between Saudi and Israel.

Such a large arms deal tip the balance of power in middle east.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.