How big was the Chinese 'spy balloon'? A staggering 60 metres tall, US Navy reveals

https://www.9news.com.au/world/how-big-w...703475a092
[+] 2 users Like lvlrsSTI's post

[Image: D83-BF0-C2-1-F72-4-B9-E-AA4-B-8-FF8735-AD7-FC.png]

So BIG still miss? Damn malu leh.
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post

China is so backwards so stupid to use such big balloons for spying ah?  Rotfl

Why used such a big object for spying. For clandestine job it is best done with small undetectable or invisible balloons. .... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(08-02-2023, 06:37 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Why used such a big object for spying. For clandestine job it is best done with small undetectable or invisible balloons. .... Big Grin

China must be really poor and backwards lor!  Rotfl

[Image: Screenshot-20230208-184307-Chrome.jpg]

Such a big ballon sure can find something like this

Big target need 3 missiles to hit it?

After admitting that the balloon belonged to them, the communist party admits that the other one also belongs to them wor.

https://thediplomat.com/2023/02/china-ad...n-america/

Beijing admitted that a second “unmanned airship” from China has entered other countries’ airspace, this time in Latin America and the Caribbean. That follows a higher-profile incident involving a Chinese balloon over the continental United States last week.

These balloons are like Peeping Toms who entered a women's toilet.  They thought they would never be caught but they got caught.  Lol!  Rotfl

(08-02-2023, 06:54 PM)Oyk Wrote:  These balloons are like Peeping Toms who entered a women's toilet.  They thought they would never be caught but they got caught.  Lol!  Rotfl

A respectable country would not shoot down the balloon.

Smile

A balloon aso stir until like. So old already still so naive to think that assmarycunt dun hv any surveillance system on other countries

(08-02-2023, 07:07 PM)Niubee Wrote:  A respectable country would not shoot down the balloon.

If it is a spy balloon then USA have the right to shoot it down, cos it may have traveled into US restricted areas.............. Big Grin

(08-02-2023, 07:32 PM)debono Wrote:  If it is a spy balloon then USA have the right to shoot it down, cos it may have traveled into US restricted areas.............. Big Grin

What is considered spy gallon?

Smile

(08-02-2023, 07:07 PM)Niubee Wrote:  A respectable country would not shoot down the balloon.
A respectable country would not intrude into another country's airspace.  Tell your daughter to intrude into my house, and I will make you a grandfather.  I will have her SHOT! Rolleyes

(08-02-2023, 06:26 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  https://www.9news.com.au/world/how-big-w...703475a092

I thought 20 storeys high leh! Big Grin

(08-02-2023, 07:33 PM)Niubee Wrote:  What is considered spy gallon?

Maybe got spy camera attached to the balloon lah! Big Grin When you shower can see you lah!

(08-02-2023, 07:39 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Maybe got spy camera attached to the balloon lah! Big Grin When you shower can see you lah!

The US navy is tasked into finding the debris of spy balloon.........to ascertain that there are no spy cameras carried by the balloon............ Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(08-02-2023, 08:13 PM)debono Wrote:  The US navy is tasked into finding the debris of spy balloon.........to ascertain that there are no spy cameras carried by the balloon............ Big Grin

James Bond 2023 version lah! Big Grin

This was CCP’s most advanced weather balloon.

Have to fly over US to predict weather in 祖国.

Now pichar liao, CCP cannot when it will rain or snow.

CCP of course rage mode.

A country that can comms around dark side of moon need an extremely visible balloon to spy on other countries? Lol

Just lame. Lol
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

Becuz the shooter country is not respectable in the first place. Use Ukraine lives to fight for their proxy war against Russia how cunning is that so no need respect
[+] 2 users Like sgh's post

唉呀这些做汉奸走狗的连一个气球都可以气到酱,太没用了

This weather balloon was a technological achievement 5000 years in the making.

And now it’s gone. GONE……..

(08-02-2023, 09:15 PM)kelhot2001 Wrote:  This weather balloon was a technological achievement 5000 years in the making.

And now it’s gone. GONE……..

if u have nothing to say, dont display your stupidity here. Thank you ! Laughing

Smile
[+] 2 users Like Niubee's post

(08-02-2023, 09:17 PM)Niubee Wrote:  if u have nothing to say, dont display your stupidity here. Thank you !  Laughing

If you 5000-year-in-the-making balloon gone in 1 second, dont display your stupidity here. Thank you !  Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes kelhot2001's post

(08-02-2023, 07:36 PM)Oyk Wrote:  A respectable country would not intrude into another country's airspace.  Tell your daughter to intrude into my house, and I will make you a grandfather.  I will have her SHOT! Rolleyes

House flies and mosquitoes intrude into your house frequently?  Thinking Rotfl

Did you check whether they are male or female?  Rotfl

(08-02-2023, 07:36 PM)Oyk Wrote:  A respectable country would not intrude into another country's airspace.  Tell your daughter to intrude into my house, and I will make you a grandfather.  I will have her SHOT! Rolleyes

Amdk arse lickers stooge’s ask your daddy not to invade others country and bomb them hor pure evil
https://media.tenor.com/4Ll5Ke6WN6oAAAAM...pidity.gif https://media.tenor.com/Ozv6zQhurgIAAAAM...-happy.gif

U dont kid me lah. U whistled @ chiobu in bus and got REJECTED by her. U sibei sia suay kia.

U better not behave like Kuai ShuShu...!!! Weirdo.... Laughing

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

(08-02-2023, 06:34 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  China is so backwards so stupid to use such big balloons for spying ah?  Rotfl

Yes.