How big was the Chinese 'spy balloon'? A staggering 60 metres tall, US Navy reveals

(08-02-2023, 09:38 PM)kelhot2001 Wrote:  Yes.

Are you American ? Yes right !!! Ok lah... no wonder u so angerrrryyyyy......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rotfl

Smile

(08-02-2023, 09:35 PM)Omnipresent88 Wrote:  Amdk arse lickers stooge’s ask your daddy not to invade others country and bomb them hor pure evil
https://media.tenor.com/4Ll5Ke6WN6oAAAAM...pidity.gif https://media.tenor.com/Ozv6zQhurgIAAAAM...-happy.gif

If the US did not bomb Japan, your laupeh would still be BARRED from going to a whole lot of places in tiongkok.

The US army is the true (REAL) Peepurs' Liberation Army.  Rolleyes

Your Mao Tse Tung's so called Long March (a wonderful name to glorify him) was, let's be honest right.........fleeing, running away.   Rotfl

(08-02-2023, 09:22 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  House flies and mosquitoes intrude into your house frequently?  Thinking Rotfl

Did you check whether they are male or female?  Rotfl

I caught them all, and sent them to China.  They eat all sorts of things.   Rolleyes

(09-02-2023, 07:34 AM)Oyk Wrote:  If the US did not bomb Japan, your laupeh would still be BARRED from going to a whole lot of places in tiongkok.

The US army is the true (REAL) Peepurs' Liberation Army.  Rolleyes

Your Mao Tse Tung's so called Long March (a wonderful name to glorify him) was, let's be honest right.........fleeing, running away.   Rotfl

The truth is Japan is losing the war anyway. Bombing is just for US to test the atomic bomb on real life subjects.

(09-02-2023, 07:38 AM)winbig Wrote:  The truth is Japan is losing the war anyway. Bombing is just for US to test the atomic bomb on real life subjects.

Japan was losing the war because you say so?  The Japanese Emperor was doing the glorified Long March?  Rotfl

no human inside the balloon ?

(09-02-2023, 07:42 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Japan was losing the war because you say so?  The Japanese Emperor was doing the glorified Long March?  Rotfl

U should go read up on history.

We all know that Chiang Kai Shek lost the civil war.  He fled to Taiwan.  He ran away.  Nobody calls that a Long March.  It's called "defeat".

But when that womaniser (Mao Tse Tung) ran away, the communists call that a "Long March".

And winbig says the Japanese were losing the war.  Mao won the war by running away.  Rotfl

(09-02-2023, 07:43 AM)winbig Wrote:  U should go read up on history.

I was reading history before your father met your mother.

(09-02-2023, 07:55 AM)Oyk Wrote:  I was reading history before your father met your mother.

How come u have the cheek to whistle at gal while wearing mask? Too stupid?

Smile

Now we know the moon is actually very small.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(09-02-2023, 07:43 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  no human inside the balloon ?

Goat flower was inside?  Thinking Rotfl

(09-02-2023, 07:55 AM)Oyk Wrote:  I was reading history before your father met your mother.

Reading history when u r still a tadpole? Laughing

(09-02-2023, 07:59 AM)Niubee Wrote:  How come u have the cheek to whistle at gal while wearing mask? Too stupid?

I was whistling for myself, and not for her or at her.

Next time you take a bus, kindly look around and see if there is any signage that says "No whistling on this bus while you have your mask on".  If you can find one, please take a peekture and come back here to ask your question again.  Rolleyes

(09-02-2023, 08:10 AM)winbig Wrote:  Reading history when u r still a tadpole? Laughing

I said "before your farter met your mother".

I did not say "before your grandfarter met your grandmother".   Rolleyes

(09-02-2023, 08:30 AM)Oyk Wrote:  I said "before your farter met your mother".

I did not say "before your grandfarter met your grandmother".   Rolleyes

Young man, don't try to 倚老卖老.  Laughing

(09-02-2023, 07:59 AM)Niubee Wrote:  How come u have the cheek to whistle at gal while wearing mask? Too stupid?

Old man whistled because of urinary incontinence on bus, so malu. Next time wear adult pampers ok?

(09-02-2023, 08:41 AM)winbig Wrote:  Young man, don't try to 倚老卖老.  Laughing

I was only telling you I study history before your father met your mother.   Rolleyes

[Image: FB-IMG-1675903900858.jpg]

(09-02-2023, 07:43 AM)winbig Wrote:  U should go read up on history.

CCP should read up on reality.

Come, 带风向 my post!  Fundance