How can OCBC tell me what apps to use on my own phone?

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/singapore...w-security

OCBC is therefore relying on Google to do the vetting for security. This is not wise simply becuz Google is US and we know US some are anti-China so a perfectly legitimate and useful China made app may not get approved to be in Google Play instead. Alipay is malicious? Douyin is malicious?

OCBC por US lampar until so obvious.

(08-08-2023, 03:56 PM)sgh Wrote:  OCBC is therefore relying on Google to do the vetting for security. This is not wise simply becuz Google is US and we know US some are anti-China so a perfectly legitimate and useful China made app may not get approved to be in Google Play instead. Alipay is malicious? Douyin is malicious?

OCBC por US lampar until so obvious.

They are doing it only because there are many scams through trojan apps....nothing to do with china vs US issue.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

You’re the slave of your phone.

App’s control your life.

I develop apps for my own use. Like that cannot? TMD OCBC.

OCBC should have 2 apps. One for the west and one for the East. 

Like the hawkers were saying, one HP for the East and one for the West. Both work.

If you wish to travel to one Western country, you also have to fill in the email you used for social media. With that email, they can scan what you had posted on the internet. It is still better to have an email for good conduct.

Like that how? I want to pay my ocbc credit card bills but can't access the app. KNN. Farking retarded bank.

https://tinyurl.com/2xuac72h

Better close the LJ OCBC account lah. Rotfl
I have ditched OCBC long time ago…

Dont laugh!
I have also withdrawn most of my fund out of DBS.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"