How come 5354's thread on Sinopharm jab is removed?

(19-10-2021, 12:52 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Navy dun call officer cadet. They are called Midshipman or Midshipmen school..... Big Grin

yes, you are probably right  Info is from my sis Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(19-10-2021, 12:58 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Glad we are on same book....... Big Grin

Glad that we are all at the same library Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like p1acebo's post

(19-10-2021, 01:07 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Glad that we are all at the same library Big Grin

I am happy to note that there are so many who are from the same library......I am elated.. nudie

(19-10-2021, 01:18 PM)debono Wrote:  I am happy to note that there are so many who are from the same library......I am elated.. nudie

Laughing Laughing

(19-10-2021, 10:30 AM)debono Wrote:  I observed that 5354 is an avid supporter of the PAP govt..... Angry
But he's a confused man - like a reluctant PAP man! On one hand he could be very critical of govt policies ... on the other hand he might be afraid the govt issue him Pofma  Big Grin

There is no such thingy as govt man ...

Time n tide keep on moving constantly in a state of rapid flux recently due largely to climatic change...
Nature also change ...if we dont change n stuck rugidly to our fixed mindset, we r damned stupiid..sure die one for going agaunst nature.

Repeat here again - there is no such thingy as permanent friends or petmanent enemies in the arena of dirty politics, only self interests.

(19-10-2021, 01:21 PM)sporeguy Wrote:  But he's a confused man - like a reluctant PAP man! On one hand he could be very critical of govt policies ... on the other hand he might be afraid the govt issue him Pofma  Big Grin

5354 is afraid to thread in our political minefield, He is afraid to offend the ruling party lest he may kenna marked and his citizenship revoked..... nudie
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(19-10-2021, 11:26 AM)forum456 Wrote:  lack of self-confidence and insesured ?
Throughout his posts, I can tell that this person always blabber nonsense and rubbish.

(19-10-2021, 01:33 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Throughout his posts, I can tell that this person always blabber nonsense and rubbish.

He is forum member who always boost about his million dollars in his CPF account....Pride comes before a fall..... Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(19-10-2021, 10:30 AM)debono Wrote:  I observed that 5354 is an avid supporter of the PAP govt..... Angry

Dun confuse that with loyalty. A person who blindly and purposely made known his support publicly is usually for self interest as study had shown. Usually a defector from another country will behave in this manner. A true loyal person will praise or condemn according to right or wrong with no regards for self interest....... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(19-10-2021, 12:31 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  My nephew during his recruit time some months ago had issues with moderna lei Big Grin

now he's ok  ocs navy Big Grin

are you his ultra rich uncle?

(19-10-2021, 01:18 PM)debono Wrote:  I am happy to note that there are so many who are from the same library......I am elated.. nudie

You guys are also from the same kindergarten maybe? Coloured the same page in the same colouring book in the kindergarten library. Laughing

(19-10-2021, 01:54 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  are you his ultra rich uncle?

No, I am his stingy uncle from his mum's side Laughing

(19-10-2021, 02:18 PM)starbugs Wrote:  You guys are also from the same kindergarten maybe? Coloured the same page in the same colouring book in the kindergarten library. Laughing

At least we are from the  same school/kindergarten.... Laughing

(19-10-2021, 01:39 PM)debono Wrote:  He is forum member who always boost about his million dollars in his CPF account....Pride comes before a fall..... Rotfl
I couldn't be bothered by his posts at all.  So what even if he is a billionaire.  It does make him to be a man of character.

(19-10-2021, 01:07 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Glad that we are all at the same library Big Grin

Glad that we are all at the same hole Cool
[+] 1 user Likes CHAOS's post

Also very glad we are same forum....... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(19-10-2021, 12:31 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  My nephew during his recruit time some months ago had issues with moderna lei Big Grin

Same as my nephew. He had chest pain about 2 days after his jab. It cannot be coincidental that so many people experience this. The most jabs we take the higher the chance we will have problems.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(19-10-2021, 12:16 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I got two jabs of Moderna and now thinking of having Sinopharm as my next jab. But now I'm unsure whether I should go for the complete vaccination (which is 2 jabs) or just one will do.
I had 2 shots of pitzer. I opted for only for 1 shot of Sinopharm on 15 Oct. Got no fever, arm pains or aching. Very strange. I went swim on 3rd day.

I am so glad yr nephew is safe and well.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(19-10-2021, 03:10 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  I am so glad yr nephew is safe and well.

Thank you Sir  Clapping

(19-10-2021, 02:48 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  Glad that we are all at the same hole Cool

Laughing

(19-10-2021, 02:48 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  Glad that we are all at the same hole Cool

We are getting vulgar ......?

(19-10-2021, 03:35 PM)debono Wrote:  We are getting vulgar ......?

Big Grin

It seems many are paying for Sinopharm 3rd jab and not go for free angmo poison

(19-10-2021, 04:04 PM)Harry Lee Wrote:  It seems many are paying for Sinopharm 3rd jab and not go for free angmo poison

We are a democracy, therefore everyone can choose what vaccine they want to be jabbed with.  If they think Sinopharm is better than F&M, then let it be cos that will be their funeral.. Laughing

(19-10-2021, 04:12 PM)debono Wrote:  We are a democracy, therefore everyone can choose what vaccine they want to be jabbed with.  If they think Sinopharm is better than F&M, then let it be cos that will be their funeral.. Laughing
Obviously you're not aware of many who uplorry, paralyzed, loss hearing, blinded. Quickly go for your free jab

(19-10-2021, 10:44 AM)Ola Wrote:   

He is mad. I recall that a few years ago, he was not happy with some people and accused them with police report. 

I don't know if any police report was made or he just went to the police station to KBKB.

don't blame him lah

if you found out all the time and money you put into bronze antiques were fakes - you'll go haywire too Laughing