How come I use wifi for my iPhone yet got 4gdata been used ?

(09-12-2022, 02:23 PM)hansamu Wrote:  So it's acceptable service for the cheaper charges?

Thinking of switching next month to SIMBA.
Advisable??

Actually I'm thinking of making the switch too to Simba 100gb for $10 free caller ID for first 3 months, thereafter $13 per month

I read some very negative reviews on Simba TPG but unsure if they have improved 

Thanks to OutBreak who provided some useful data which might help you to decide, please scroll up to OutBreak
[+] 1 user Likes Odessy's post

Simba has no contact. Just try and if you are not happy with it, port out your line again. No loss.

(09-12-2022, 06:42 AM)OutBreak Wrote:  Are you still on 3GB quota per month? Why worry?

My Simba 100GB I can't even finish it.

unless you got 4k phone TV

one world cup 4k 50fps match used up 5GB of data

Where got such thing?

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(09-12-2022, 03:18 PM)Odessy Wrote:  Actually I'm thinking of making the switch too to Simba 100gb for $10 free caller ID for first 3 months, thereafter $13 per month

I read some very negative reviews on Simba TPG but unsure if they have improved 

Thanks to OutBreak who provided some useful data which might help you to decide, please scroll up to OutBreak

actually now the Cheapest plan among all telecoms is which one?

Simba cheap but sometimes can’t make calls
Have to try several attempts
Halfway on call cut off

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(09-12-2022, 05:59 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  actually now the Cheapest plan among all telecoms is which one?

See below but offers subject to expiry date 

Simba looks good 50gb+50gb offer end December but dead zone and billings some of the bad reviews online 

OutBreak gave an actual user experience in this thread please scroll up

https://blog.seedly.sg/best-sim-only-mob...cles-life/

(09-12-2022, 03:38 PM)starbugs Wrote:  Simba has no contact. Just try and if you are not happy with it, port out your line again. No loss.

Yes it looks like a good try 

Only thing is the Sim card if one has to port back to say M1 Singtel or other operators that charge for the Sim card, could be $30 plus or more maybe?

(09-12-2022, 06:15 PM)Odessy Wrote:  See below but offers subject to expiry date 

Simba looks good 50gb+50gb offer end December but dead zone and billings some of the bad reviews online 

OutBreak gave an actual user experience in this thread please scroll up

https://blog.seedly.sg/best-sim-only-mob...cles-life/

KNS Singtel still got one cheapest plan than M1 come Sim only

my currently is 5GB , 100 min talk time and SMS = 14.30
on top with caller id = 5.35

so total is 19++ HAVEN'T include GST YET

next Year GST HIKE Will make all these price plan increase

(09-12-2022, 06:24 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  KNS Singtel still got one cheapest plan than M1 come Sim only

Actually all prices will up and up 

Save 10 cents here and 20 cents there can barely cover the 10 bucks 20 bucks increase everywhere 

But every drop of water fills the ocean

(09-12-2022, 06:24 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  KNS Singtel still got one cheapest plan than M1 come Sim only

Your plan is lousy.

(09-12-2022, 06:36 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Your plan is lousy.

This is why M1 currently offering so call " the cheapest plan " monthly

(09-12-2022, 06:47 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  This is why M1 currently offering so call " the cheapest plan " monthly

How cheap?

(09-12-2022, 06:50 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  How cheap?

that plan I using now lor , I ask the CSO the cheapest this one she claim yup for M1

(09-12-2022, 03:12 PM)Odessy Wrote:  Very good of you to show some details 

Are you able to make normal mobile and WhatsApp phone calls while on home WiFi? ie NOT on Simba 4g?

I haven't yet. I rarely make phone calls. Blush
[+] 1 user Likes OutBreak's post

(09-12-2022, 05:59 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  actually now the Cheapest plan among all telecoms is which one?

I believe Simba is still the cheapest.

(09-12-2022, 07:05 PM)OutBreak Wrote:  I haven't yet. I rarely make phone calls. Blush

actually come work now a days , people whats app you even come call can use Whatapp of course it will consume the data charges but not your talktime.