How come i noticed a lot malaysian sales girl in SG?

anyone noticed?

They are multilingual, unlike Sg girls who can only speak broken England and half-past-six Mandarin!  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

(21-10-2022, 02:24 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  They are multilingual, unlike Sg girls who can only speak broken England and half-past-six Mandarin!  Big Grin

SG girls need to buck up if wanna go into sales.

I see these Malaysian Girls really good in " hard sell " but As usual you think you are good? But there are some even better than you.

That is PRC sales girls. They are even dam pro in selling things.

Because of 1:3 salary lor. Sad

There was a time when the country asked ordinary men to do extraordinary things.

But now, they'll only do it for money.

(21-10-2022, 02:28 PM)Soulhacker Wrote:  Because of 1:3 salary lor. Sad

because of this , A LOT GO back become own Boss , buy supply and sell themselves.

Whereas we locals been squeezed to " ownself pay ownself " EPIC ....

(21-10-2022, 02:27 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  SG girls need to buck up if wanna go into sales.

I see these Malaysian Girls really good in " hard sell " but As usual you think you are good? But there are some even better than you.

That is PRC sales girls. They are even dam pro in selling things.

I have come across one Indian lady from Malaysia who can speak EL, CL(Mandarin), ML, Cantonese and Hokkien. She should be able to speak TL also. Where to find such ladies in Sg?

(21-10-2022, 02:30 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  I have come across one Indian lady from Malaysia who can speak EL, CL(Mandarin), ML, Cantonese and Hokkien. She should be able to speak TL also. Where to find such ladies in Sg?

PRC also got just that you haven't encounter.

(21-10-2022, 02:11 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  anyone noticed?

i was at a Samsung store and the lady was a young cute lady doing sales.

Very cute, fair and tender.

Smile

(21-10-2022, 02:29 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  because of this , A LOT GO back become own Boss , buy supply and sell themselves.

Whereas we locals been squeezed to " ownself pay ownself " EPIC ....

Only the smarter one will use their 1:3 salary to invest, or at least to hoot a home and car in boleh land for themselves..

A lot more ish either anyhao spent, or wasted on gambling and mobile gacha. Can see many of moi jhk colleagues ish addicted to gambling or mobile gacha game and end up wasting thousands of $$$ monthly.

There was a time when the country asked ordinary men to do extraordinary things.

But now, they'll only do it for money.