How come milo so cheap on Qoo10?

I ordered 5 and got 15% discount on the total.
[Image: qLHhBjS.jpg]

Same item $6.95 at NTUC.

[Image: ASCoQgq.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Singapore made one must be and zzzz to drink not nice.

For those who want to check it out here is the link
Note the expiry but milo can last 24 months after expiry.

https://qoo.tn/BGJa6Y/Q132269007

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

1.5l coke sells for $2.75 but Value store sells for $1.25 different factory

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(26-06-2022, 05:58 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  For those who want to check it out here is the link
Note the expiry but milo can last 24 months after expiry.

why not 48 months?

made in indon and expires next month.

(26-06-2022, 06:38 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  made in indon and expires next month.

Everyday drink four times per day.  Rolleyes

Usually, it is the parallel importers. They can be manufactured in different countries or they can be manufactured in the same country but sold in different countries.

Some are manufactured here but cheaper in another country.

(26-06-2022, 07:23 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  Everyday drink four times per day.  Rolleyes

must check the contents especially the amount of sugar. many labelled as health food/drinks but are actually very unhealthy

I think I saw Milo go no sugar type and also got gao siew tai ...... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

[Image: Screenshot-20220627-012736-Chrome.jpg]

according to these guru experts, can only take not more than once per week. so 5 packs can last about 2 years

Already written there Jul2022 expiring. Normal the seller will sell cheap to cover some cost to clear the stock.