How come the Mongols become so weak militarily?

I thought they are the Mongol horde with Temujin as their great military leader?

Also, 1 in 20 people could hv Genghis DNA

Possibly including all the Khans

(04-01-2022, 03:21 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  I thought they are the Mongol horde with Temujin as their great military leader?

Also, 1 in 20 people could hv Genghis DNA

Possibly including all the Khans

Last time talk about people and got balls.

Nowadays is tech and industrial capacity.

Smile

https://youtu.be/JTbhvy2axN0
[+] 1 user Likes Blin's post

Past success does not guarantee future results. They did not move with the times.

(04-01-2022, 04:20 PM)Blin Wrote:  https://youtu.be/JTbhvy2axN0
The Mongol Temujin made 1 mistake in his lifetime

He did not invade ancient India, which was an easy sitting duck then, but he turned back and returned to Ulanba****, where he then died

If Mongols had invaded India, this video will have to be edited as India has a very large population with Hinduism as its main religion
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

Mongolia is totally inland. It has no port for export. Though it has minerals, it can't export. It has to work with China to have it's goods to go to ports.

If it stays in China, like the inner Mongolia, life will be much better.

I read Inner Mongolia has 24 millions people under PRC.

Outer Mongolia has 3 millions people. Laughing

Smile

(04-01-2022, 03:21 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  I thought they are the Mongol horde with Temujin as their great military leader?

Also, 1 in 20 people could hv Genghis DNA Possibly including all the Khans

What's the point of having 5% of children hving your gene when you cannot feed and educate the offspring ?

We've got friendly neighbours? Grow up! - LKY 2011

(04-01-2022, 04:54 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  The Mongol Temujin made 1 mistake in his lifetime  He did not invade ancient India, which was an easy sitting duck then, but he turned back and returned to Ulanba****, where he then died  If Mongols had invaded India, this video will have to be edited as India has a very large population with Hinduism as its main religion

Mongol mistake was spending too much time on the road and riding horses spreading their gene and territory.... but forget to learn to read and write..

So end of the day, their dynasty was short live and today's Mongolia is squeezed between giants of Russia and China.

And since India didn't exist 900 years ago, so technically, Mongol had nothing to invade.

We've got friendly neighbours? Grow up! - LKY 2011