How come this landed house got Merlion one

wow infront park a merc.

[Image: singapore.jpg]

Any SGTALKER Kor Kor know ???

Geylang red light district?

u go geylang kio kuay ah.....

Time to break yr virgin

Smile

I see people post ask so I ask , is Geylang red light district ???? How come their landed house looks so nice the front like hotel.

(09-06-2024, 07:41 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Geylang red light district?

(09-06-2024, 07:42 PM)Niubee Wrote:  u go geylang kio kuay ah.....

Time to break yr virgin

How come both of you knows ?? go inside before?

(09-06-2024, 07:44 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  How come both of you knows ?? go inside before?

Last time got local night tours so when overseas friends wanted to see night life can join lah

These are legalized chicken coops and got protection so quite safe lah. We went in to peep only, can see a row of women sitting there for customers to choose lah.

After seeing that then we went off to satay club for satay lah, then continue the tour until 7am

(09-06-2024, 08:03 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Last time got local night tours so when overseas friends wanted to see night life can join lah

These are legalized chicken coops and got protection so quite safe lah. We went in to peep only, can see a row of women sitting there for customers to choose lah.

After seeing that then we went off to satay club for satay lah, then continue the tour until 7am

You got find out why Spore govt legalized it ?

(09-06-2024, 08:03 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Last time got local night tours so when overseas friends wanted to see night life can join lah

got this type of tour one meh? How come I check tourism board don't have.

(09-06-2024, 07:43 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I see people post ask so I ask , is Geylang red light district ???? How come their landed house looks so nice the front like hotel.

The owners are telling you that chicken business makes big money. That's why their houses so big and nice.     Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

[[ForeverAlone]] dateline='[url=tel:1717932683' Wrote:  1717932683[/url]']
Any SGTALKER Kor Kor know ???

You salah bor… I thot you only visit duck joints Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(09-06-2024, 07:43 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I see people post ask so I ask , is Geylang red light district ???? How come their landed house looks so nice the front like hotel.

inside lagi nice, just go inside look see lah  Big Grin

(09-06-2024, 09:08 PM)itangg12 Wrote:  inside lagi nice, just go inside look see lah  Big Grin

You go inside see see than go out one ?

Youtube got many sneaky take video

this one wow go so many places over the world really tiko , geylang one 8 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jHCmt78ilU

I don't even watch all , feel giddy watching like wanna vomit. eee dirty dirty. Er xin..

(09-06-2024, 09:18 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Youtube got many sneaky take video

this one wow go so many places over the world really tiko , geylang one 8 years ago

I don't even watch all , feel giddy watching like wanna vomit. eee dirty dirty. Er xin..
Thinking Thinking Rotfl

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(09-06-2024, 09:18 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Youtube got many sneaky take video

They'll hold yr hands, come very close to you and call you 衰哥,选我选我嘛 you sure cannot tahan

It's not Merlion, it's Merchicken.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(09-06-2024, 09:43 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  They'll hold yr hands, come very close to you and call you 衰哥,选我选我嘛 you sure cannot tahan

Got hold your hands one ??? I heard other sg talkers Kor Kor say is fish tank rah they sit inside like fish let u see only

Which part is er xin?

Ignore List: Oyk

(09-06-2024, 10:06 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Got hold your hands one ??? I heard other sg talkers Kor Kor say is fish tank rah they sit inside like fish let u see only

Alamak one night go and try lah. Whole day stay home play games watch tv not too good

(09-06-2024, 10:15 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Alamak one night go and try lah. Whole day stay home play games watch tv not too good

Er xin. I see the Youtube some people secretly take video of these place, I feel like wanna vomit.

(09-06-2024, 10:24 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Er xin. I see the Youtube some people secretly take video of these place, I feel like wanna vomit.

No matter how er xin, must go there to vomit one time

(09-06-2024, 10:41 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  No matter how er xin, must go there to vomit one time

I rather vomit at pub/club/disco

(09-06-2024, 10:24 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Er xin. I see the Youtube some people secretly take video of these place, I feel like wanna vomit.

U feel er xin because they have neh neh which you yearn to have but don't have right? Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

(10-06-2024, 07:32 AM)winbig Wrote:  U feel er xin because they have neh neh which you yearn to have but don't have right? Laughing

And meow meow  Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post