This sole breadwinner intends to keep money from Assurance

šŸŒ§ 'You never know what will happen tomorrow': This sole breadwinner intends to keep money from Assurance Package for rainy days

Speaking to us in a phone interview on Wednesday (Nov 15), the 51-year-old, who works in the emergency service, said he'll be receiving $500 next month. He added that he intends to keep the money for a rainy day.Ā 

READ: https://bit.ly/47wUawc

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates

Stupid singkies greedily accept scraps from government. The increase in GST overrides permanently in their daily lives.

tomorrow will be a better day
[+] 1 user Likes surfer's post

Give you chicken legs but take back the whole chicken

Rotfl

8Umbrella Umbrella

$500 only
Just spend it

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemnĀ 
ā˜ļø
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(16-11-2023, 10:17 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  šŸŒ§ 'You never know what will happen tomorrow': This sole breadwinner intends to keep money from Assurance Package for rainy days

Speaking to us in a phone interview on Wednesday (Nov 15), the 51-year-old, who works in the emergency service, said he'll be receiving $500 next month. He added that he intends to keep the money for a rainy day.Ā 

READ: https://bit.ly/47wUawc

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates

good idea.................last time PAP give 1200 bucks during Covid-19...............i only use 600+ for a new PC............days ago, i use another 340+ for tv........... Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Napoleon Porlumpar's post

(16-11-2023, 04:08 PM)NapoleonĀ Porlumpar Wrote:  good idea.................last time PAP give 1200 bucks during Covid-19...............i only use 600+ for a new PC............days ago, i use another 340+ for tv........... Big Grin

The 1200 should take to invest to earn monies. e.g put into T-Bill get 3.5% and above interest and then repeat every 2 weeks. Spend away means no chance to grow the 1200 to bigger number say 2000.... plan for future