How does Decathlon keep their prices low?

How does Decathlon keep their prices low? Do the names of their in-house brands mean anything? And did you know you can service and trade in your Decathlon bikes at some stores?

CNA Lifestyle checks out some changes they've been rolling out: https://cna.asia/4cmPFI2

It’s Ang mo brand. So AMDK. Wear this SPG will Wah!!! Don’t believe?! Try wear lining and see any SPG come close.
[+] 1 user Likes Buffybuffy's post

You can buy the parts that you need.
[+] 1 user Likes theold's post

(18-03-2024, 09:50 PM)theold Wrote:  You can buy the parts that you need.
Not everything is good but most are ok. Eg: some of their bicycle light are not made to last.

Separately,  I’ve been looking for plain polo tee and their fit me and cheaper than those hang ten/giodano/baleno.

(18-03-2024, 09:34 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  How does Decathlon keep their prices low? Do the names of their in-house brands mean anything? And did you know you can service and trade in your Decathlon bikes at some stores? CNA Lifestyle checks out some changes they've been rolling out: https://cna.asia/4cmPFI2

Decathlon does not sell brands such as Nike, Adidas, Puma etc. which pay millions of dollars to their brand ambassadors.  Their in-house brand for football, Kipsta does not sponsor any world class footballer. 

They are selling karang guni products which I suspect they are not brand new and some could be trash collected from rubbish dumps.   Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(18-03-2024, 09:58 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  They are selling karang guni products which I suspect they are not brand new and some could be trash collected from rubbish dumps.   Rolleyes

i ordered one shoe from them...................i put on, put my foot on the floor.................never took a step - foot pain liao

Their products like Daiso, name like Japanese but products from China.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

Their clothes, weights etc not bad.

Their shoes not good, at least back then. Now not sure if they have improved.