So nice dealing with Ang Mo Client.

Just now meet one , treat me American breakfast while we discuss about work.

It is even nicer when Ang Moh in suit serves you. Rotfl
You will feel yourself belong to Atas class or high SES.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(27-01-2022, 10:51 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  It is even nicer when Ang Moh in suit serves you. Rotfl
You will feel yourself belong to Atas class or high SES.

that one is when you at oversea holiday especially in Atas hotels or resturants

(27-01-2022, 10:55 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  that one is when you at oversea holiday especially in Atas hotels or resturants

In Sg, also have lah…. Rotfl
You go to VCA to buy jewellery.

I don’t like to go LV to buy stuff, the service is so so… LV doesnt have bottle drink, nice chocolate to eat and champagne to bring home.Service gone down to drain.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

If they really confident, they still afraid of China? Sanction after Sanction 
Self inferior complex?

If they really confident, they still afraid of China? Sanction after Sanction 
Self inferior complex? Gang up and bully?

(27-01-2022, 10:50 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Just now meet one , treat me American breakfast while we discuss about work.

The ang moh can charge it to his company's account.........

For breakfast, did you eat an American sausage with two Swedish meat balls? Wink
[+] 1 user Likes starbugs's post

Anyone got eat this chocolate b4?

[Image: F465-AA69-9100-408-F-91-AA-4-B776-FD8-AE8-E.jpg]

(27-01-2022, 10:50 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Just now meet one , treat me American breakfast while we discuss about work.

They are so polite and will even give you a good bye kiss.

AMTK or AMTL?

Talk what

Smile