How many times you use your disposable mask b4 throwaway?

Once a day?  Some people use for a few days  before disposing.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

At some shops, they sell 10 masks for $1.

These type effective or not? So cheap.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Me....at least 1 month or longer!
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post

(03-11-2021, 02:09 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Me....at least 1 month or longer!

Sure or not? Laughing

(03-11-2021, 02:07 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Once a day?  Some people use for a few days  before disposing.

Every day change one face mask....may use 2 or 3 times a day..... nudie
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

I have no fix period, change when smelly Laughing

Sometimes change once in two days, sometimes longer Thinking Laughing

(03-11-2021, 02:10 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Sure or not? Laughing

Change for wat? 
Been over 1 year also liddat. 
Somemore I'm always outside.

(03-11-2021, 02:14 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  I have no fix period, change when smelly Laughing

Change once in two days is the max. no wonder it is called disposal face mask..... Rotfl

i use it for a long time
until the blue mask become like abit change color
its more comfortable to wear the 'dirty' mask than new one
until very dirty then no choice then change

me too
one month

i drop one
my heart pain

(03-11-2021, 02:30 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  i use it for a long time
until the blue mask become like abit change color
its more comfortable to wear the 'dirty' mask than new one
until very dirty then no choice then change

Bro., are you referring to disposal face mask or the washable cloth type face mask.....? Wink

(03-11-2021, 02:14 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  I have no fix period, change when smelly Laughing

You sniff abalone until smelly then throw away?

tomorrow will be a better day

(03-11-2021, 02:10 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Sure or not? Laughing

Me same with Notdumb but not so long. Usually around 10 days when it becomes smelly when I wore it. I dun change often because I always wore it on my chin and pulled up to cover my nose when I see someone approaching me. After passing I pulled it down again. The longest time I wore that mask is around one hour when I went shopping or barber. My one box of mask bought since the start of this pandemic still got about one third box remaining. (NVY)................ Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(03-11-2021, 02:56 PM)cccsurfer Wrote:  You sniff abalone until smelly then throw away?

Sniff abalone no need wear mask wan cos it would dilute the smell Laughing

(03-11-2021, 02:56 PM)surfer Wrote:  You sniff abalone until smelly then throw away?

Oh no, someone is tracking you and your meow meow thingy.... Laughing

Total duration for using the mask should be around 4 hours.

(03-11-2021, 02:56 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Me same with Notdumb but not so long. Usually around 10 days when it becomes smelly when I wore it. I dun change often because I always wore it on my chin and pulled up to cover my nose when I see someone approaching me. After passing I pulled it down again. The longest time I wore that mask is around one hour when I went shopping or barber. My one box of mask bought since the start of this pandemic still got about one third box remaining. (NVY)................ Big Grin

How come masks now so cheap?  $1 for 10 pieces?  I didn't buy it but becos I was changing something cos the product didn't fit and the replacement cost a bit lesser the shopowner threw 2 packets of disposable masks (10 masks per packet) for free Big Grin

(03-11-2021, 02:44 PM)Talent Wrote:  me too
one month

i drop one
my heart pain

Sure very smelly one Laughing

(03-11-2021, 03:01 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  How come masks now so cheap?  $1 for 10 pieces?  Big Grin

Made in China. Cheap and good. 

Last time I bought from Sheng Shiong 100 (2 boxes with 50 pieces each) for $ 4.95.

(03-11-2021, 02:26 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Change for wat? 
Been over 1 year also liddat. 
Somemore I'm always outside.

(03-11-2021, 02:29 PM)debono Wrote:  Change once in two days is the max. no wonder it is called disposal face mask..... Rotfl

Looks like the duration for changing disposal masks vary quite greatly among different folks here in sgtalk Big Grin

(03-11-2021, 03:02 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Sure very smelly one Laughing

The smell comes from your own saliva.... Rotfl

After every usage I  will just dispose it, although it still looks clean.

But you never know the invisible viruses could be lurking outside the mask. 

Seems wasteful but it is supposed to be a disposable mask after all.

(03-11-2021, 03:04 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Made in China. Cheap and good. 

Last time I bought from Sheng Shiong 100 (2 boxes with 50 pieces each) for $ 4.95.

That's why so cheap I also scare scare to use.  Dunno the quality can make it or not leh Laughing

[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(03-11-2021, 03:06 PM)hansamu Wrote:  After every usage I  will just dispose it, although it still looks clean.

But you never know the invisible viruses could be lurking outside the mask. 

Seems wasteful but it is supposed to be a disposable mask after all.

HSA never really give clear guidelines....

(03-11-2021, 03:05 PM)debono Wrote:  The smell comes from your own saliva.... Rotfl

Are you sure?  I thot was from the meow meow Big Grin

(03-11-2021, 03:07 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  That's why so cheap I also scare scare to use.  Dunno the quality can make it or not leh Laughing

You pay more for made in India / Bangladesh / Vietnam?  Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

(03-11-2021, 03:07 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  HSA never really give clear guidelines....

If you read the instructions,  it's stated that it should be disposed off after each usage.

(03-11-2021, 03:01 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  How come masks now so cheap?  $1 for 10 pieces?  I didn't buy it but becos I was changing something cos the product didn't fit and the replacement cost a bit lesser the shopowner threw 2 packets of disposable masks (10 masks per packet) for free Big Grin
I dun trust the effectiveness of those $1 for 10 masks. I only used those I bought earlier at around $50 for one box and those given free by Termasek and MOH when my family members went for vaccination. At the rate I am using, they shud last me a life time. 

Another thing is when I go crowded places, I change my disposal mask to N95 mask before entering. So next time if you happened to see someone changing mask at the entrance, that's me (NVY)..... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(03-11-2021, 03:09 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  I dun trust the effectiveness of those $1 for 10 masks. I only used those I bought earlier at around $50 for one box and those given free by Termasek and MOH when my family members went for vaccination. At the rate I am using, they shud last me a life time. 

Another thing is when I go crowded places, I change my disposal mask to N95 mask before entering. So next time if you happened to see someone changing mask at the entrance, that's me (NVY)..... Big Grin

Laughing

(03-11-2021, 03:09 PM)hansamu Wrote:  If you read the instructions,  it's stated that it should be disposed off after each usage.

Wah..... so if I take off the mask to eat my meals outside I need to change after that?  Seems quite wasteful leh Thinking